Chapter 94

Without their help, how could he have gotten rid of Xu Rong, his rival for so many years so easily?

But the uneasiness in Gao Fei's heart grew stronger and stronger.

He didn't know why either. His strange fear and panic made him feel like a small animal before an earthquake was about to strike.

"Brother Wu,this Huang Yuming isn't simple, I think we have to formulate a plan first." Gao Fei seemed very cautious.

Wang Gao had been going around killing off everyone and was unwilling to let them interfere. But now he told them to deal with Huang Yuming themselves.

There was something very wrong with this.

And if Huang Yuming was the one who thrashed Hei Long and his brother, then it proved that this Huang Yuming was no sitting duck and wasn't easy to handle at all.

"Formulate a plan my ass!"

Lin Wu's arms and legs were in a cast. He clenched his teeth and said, "Boss didn't give us a lot of time. We have to finish this off quickly and settle everything in Donghai. I still have use for the men!"

He wasn't going to stop until he crippled Jiang Ning!

Gao Fei didn't dare to say anything else.

He was only one of Lin Wu's men and didn't have any power to make decisions.

But he was much more intelligent and more sensitive compared to Lin Wu.

Lin Wu instructed him to get ready to attack. He had a maximum of three days 

to clean up Donghai, otherwise things would get messy if other big players from Shengcheng came here too.

Gao Fei accepted these instructions, but didn't go looking for Huang Yuming directly.Instead,he went to finish off a few other smaller players first.

It was early morning in the countryside and the air was especially fresh.

Jiang Ning thought to himself that he could buy a piece of land here and build a bungalow. That way the whole family could live here and it would be great for their health.

The mud from the training course was all over the place, and the thirty who made it stood in front of him.

The other twenty were indignant,but there was nothing they could do about it.

Jiang Ning had said that he only wanted thirty, so he didn't want anymore than that.

If they wanted to try again, then they had to perform well in other aspects and wait for another chance.

"From today onwards, Gou is number one, you are number two, you are number three..."Jiang Ning went down the line. "All of you only have numbers and no names!"

Brother Gou immediately became alert.

He was the first one to get through the entire course, and he had gone through a tremendous change.

"Thirty of you will be my Wolves!"Jiang Ning declared loudly.

Brother Gou and the rest instantly became excited. Jiang Ning's words had a strange sort of power that could make their blood rush through their bodies. 

Wolves!

"Next would be your first mission."

Jiang Ning glanced at all of them and said without any expression, "Bathe, eat and sleep!"

Wolves always came out at night.

After they bathed and ate, the thirty of them slept for an entire day.

For the past twenty days, they had been pushing the hidden energy within themselves hard, refusing to rest even if they were tired.

Huang Yuming felt a bit frightened when he looked at these thirty men in front of him.

Less than a month had passed, but these men suddenly seemed like strangers to him. It was like they were so strong and powerful that they seemed strange to him.

"Where's Big Boss?"

Brother Gou didn't see Jiang Ning around, and he was very excited.

This was the first time he was going to carry out Big Boss'instructions,so he wanted to perform well in front of Big Boss.

"He's at home eating with his wife."

Huang Yuming's mouth twitched.

Spending time with his wife was the most important thing to Jiang Ning. Huang Yuming could arrange the rest.

"This is a small matter, so Big Boss doesn't have to handle it himself."

Huang Yuming scoffed. "If you can't get this small thing done, then you can get lost!"

All thirty of them instantly became serious.

They had only one mission tonight. They were to remove all obstacles in the illegal circle!

In one night!

That was the mission that Jiang Ning gave them.

"Go!"

Huang Yuming gave the order and all thirty of them disappeared into the night.

The night grew darker as a pack of wolves started appearing in the concrete jungle of Donghai.But their prey hadn't sensed anything yet.