Chapter 153 Moved

Yu Fang knew about this. He was in contact with several people in Shengcheng's illegal circle.

Since the Yu family wanted to expand, besides their business in the legal circles, they also had to have good connections in the illegal circles. Yu Fang knew this very well and had worked this way for many years now.

Everyone in the illegal circles of Tianhai had to get the nod of approval from that man.

There was once a young man suddenly rose to the top and disregarded that person. In the end?

He turned to ashes overnight!

That was when everybody knew that even though Master Fu didn't interfere in everyday matters, he still called the shots in this circle!

"So that means we can't touch this fatty piece of meat called Donghai?"

"Hoho, Young Master Yu is indeed ambitious. But I'd advise you against it. It is not a good time to go to that controversial place right now."

The man sitting across Yu Fang laughed coldly. "Everyone is waiting to see where this Huang Yuming came from, and whether he has backing from the north. Before anyone is sure of his background, anyone who moves is definitely going to die!"

Yu Fang's heart suddenly shook.

He suddenly looked up and remembered that Yu Wei had gone to Donghai to discuss some investment projects on behalf of Hesheng Group.

Surely this idiot hadn't created any trouble for him in Donghai, had he?

"I still have something on, I'll treat you next time!"

Yu Fang quickly got up and called Yu Wei, but Yu Wei wasn't picking up his phone.

"Get the car ready, we need to go to Donghai!"

At this moment.

Inside the Lin Group office.

Lin Yuzhen sighed.

"You're still laughing!" She wrinkled her nose. "How could he say such things about you!"

"I'm laughing because I'm happy, and I'm happy not because someone looked down on me."

Jiang Ning gently took Lin Yuzhen's hands into his. "I'm happy because of you."

Lin Yuzhen blushed and struggled for a while, but didn't pull her hands out of Jiang Ning's hands.

Lin Yuzhen had called him her husband and protected his dignity in front of others.

Of course Jiang Ning was happy.

"You..let go."

"Not gonna let go," Jiang Ning shook his head. "I'm going to hold onto you like this, and never let go for the rest of my life."

Lin Yuzhen looked up and met with Jiang Ning's shining eyes. She felt like she was falling into a whirlpool for the first time. There was something different in the air of the office.

The two of them kept looking at each other like that. Lin Yuzhen felt like her heart was beating faster and faster, and their faces kept getting closer and closer! DONG DONG DONG! Someone knocked on the office door.

Lin Yuzhen instantly panicked and jumped out from Jiang Ning's embrace like a little bunny, and quickly straightened her clothes.

But her face was still all red.

"Come in!"

She sat back at her desk with a serious face, but Xiaozhao could sense something unusual going on.

There was something a little amorous in the air.

"CEO Lin, did I come in at the wrong time?"

Xiaozhao cautiously glanced at Jiang Ning sitting on the sofa and drinking tea.

"Xiaozhao!" Lin Yuzhen glared at her. "If you continue this nonsense, I'll send you to the cleaning department!"

She stole a glance at Jiang Ning and started scolding herself. How did she fall into this trap? Why did she actually want to kiss this idiot? She had only known him for such a short time!

Xiaozhao stuck her tongue out cheekily.

She knew Lin Yuzhen was just joking, so she quickly stated her business, "CEO Lin, there are some investors here and they want to speak to you personally. They've already gone to the factory in the countryside to take a look."

Lin Yuzhen nodded, "Got it. Go make arrangements, I'll go over now."

Xiaozhao left the room and Lin Yuzhen got up. She realized that her skirt had been crumpled without her knowing.

They hadn't done anything else but hug each other just now.

"I'll go with you?" Jiang Ning looked up.

"No need, I can handle these people." Lin Yuzhen didn't dare to stay alone with Jiang Ning anymore. She was afraid she might not be able to resist him. "You can take a rest."

Then she made her escape.

Jiang Ning was very amused.

Lin Yuzhen had obviously become nervous.

He glanced at Lin Yuzhen's desk and saw that she had actually forgotten to take some important documents along with her.