Chapter 148

Chapter 148

On the first floor of Lin Group, Xu Ruyun had really gone mad from anger.

An airport runway stuffed with silicone, a dead fish smell...

Jiang Ning had actually exposed the most private part of her life in front of so many people.

Her face was still red now.

"What a bastard! Low class! He's such a lowlife!"

Xu Ruyun couldn't stop herself from cursing. "So Lin Group is this sort of company? What a disappointment!"

Yu Wei stood on one side and frowned slightly.

"Miss Xu, the company sent you here to talk about an investment project, so you shouldn't be affected by your own personal issues," Yu Wei was a little displeased.

"Mr Yu, you saw it for yourself. The staff in Lin Group are of such poor standards, so who knows what other horrible people are hiding in the company? This only proves that there is a problem with the business culture in Lin Group and it's not worth our investment."

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. "Besides, I'm very familiar with Lin Yuzhen and I'm sure she can't handle this company. Even if she wants to try, she has no right to discuss business with me."

Yu Wei frowned even more deeply.

If the company hadn't instructed him to let Xu Ruyun lead this trip, he was going to say a few more words.

What was wrong with Lin Yuzhen?

She was prettier than Xu Ruyun after all.

"Since you insist, then I'll just report everything that happened to the big boss and see what he says," Yu Wei replied. "The big boss has placed quite a bit of importance on this project, and I think it's not impossible to work with Lin Group."

Xu Ruyun was taken aback and she looked straight at Yu Wei. She knew that Yu Wei's status wasn't ordinary. Even though he was just treating his time in Hesheng Group as training, his words carried more weight than hers. If he insisted on working with Lin Yuzhen, Xu Ruyun might not be able to stop him.

"Mr Yu, I will report to the big boss myself."

"That would be even better."

Yu Wei turned and wrinkled his nose slightly. Xu Ruyun immediately turned red and turned away as well.

"Miss Xu, I think it's best that you go back to the hotel and have a rest." Yu Wei hopped into his car.

"Oh and take a bath too."

Yu Wei then left.

Xu Ruyun's body was shaking and even her neck was red now.

Yu Wei also had issues with the smell on her body!

"Dead fish smell...stupid Yu Wei!"

Xu Ruyun screeched at Yu Wei's car, "Those words were meant for you, didn't you get it?"

She stomped her feet and was so angry she wanted to cry. She wanted to deal Lin Yuzhen a blow and humiliate her in front of everyone so that she would look better in contrast. But Jiang Ning only had to mention a dead fish smell and now she was the laughingstock.

She didn't think about it anymore and quickly hailed a cab to get back to the hotel to bathe. On the way, she used her bag to cover her lower abdomen, afraid that the driver might smell something and ask why there's a dead fish smell

in the car again.

In the hotel.

Yu Fang stood in front of the French window.

"Yes boss. I think it's better if I'm in charge of this matter. Miss Xu seems to have some personal issues and I'm afraid it will affect her judgment," Yu Wei said into the phone. "Boss, don't worry, I'll settle this matter for sure."

After he hung up the phone, Yu Wei turned to look at Lin Yuzhen's photos and information on the desk. He had gotten someone to check on all this before he reached the hotel.

"Lin Yuzhen. She's so pretty. What a pure looking girl" Yu Wei licked his lips. "This sort of woman would be really fun, huh?"

"A woman of such beauty actually found a man to marry into her family. Did she want to use a useless piece of trash as a shield? What a great idea."

Some people didn't like being disturbed, so they used this sort of method to politely refuse any advances. Yu Wei had met such people before.

It didn't bother him anyway.

He had originally wanted to take this chance away from the office to sleep with that talented woman of the company, Xu Ruyun. But earlier when he was standing next to Xu Ruyun, he could really smell the faint smell of a dead fish and gave up that idea immediately.

Especially after he saw Lin Yuzhen, this Xu Ruyun was not even worth mentioning, and he didn't even feel like taking off his pants now.

"Gao, change the proposal for Lin Group now and follow the conditions I set.." Yu Wei immediately sent instructions to the secretary.

"Lin Yuzhen, no woman who's caught my eye has been able to escape from me!"