Chapter 82

Mr Xu, the project manager in charge, had arranged for staff to prepare food and water for them.

When he saw how these mud covered men were tumbling in the mud like they had gone crazy, he felt like they were impressive even though he had no idea what they were doing.

"Brother Ning, can I join in this training?"

He cautiously asked Jiang Ning who was sitting at the side and drinking tea.

"You'd better stick with your desk job."

Jiang Ning glanced at him. "If this factory does well, you can have some shares."

Mr Xu felt like he was going to stop breathing.

As an ordinary employee, he was already happy enough to be someone in charge. But Jiang Ning wanted to give him shares?

"You can't finish earning money," Jiang Ning explained. "Anyway, I'm not short of money, so it's more important to stay happy."

"Thank you Brother Ning! Thank you!"

Mr Xu clenched his fists. "Don't worry, I'll make sure this factory does well even if it costs me my life!"

Then he was all pumped up and motivated as he went back to continue working.

Jiang Ning really didn't care about money.

He had more than enough money to last him several lifetimes. How much more he earned didn't really mean much to him.

But if he could do something that was more meaningful, like making sure that kind people were well rewarded and making sure that people who lived honestly lived a better life, then that wasn't too bad.

He lifted his head and looked out in front at Brother Gou and the rest trying their hardest. He knew in his heart that their foundation was really very poor.

It was nearly impossible for them to reach his standards.

What Jiang Ning was looking out for were men with enough willpower and resilience.

"Are all of you useless?" he shouted loudly. "All of you were shouting about how you didn't want to admit defeat, so how about now? Wanna admit defeat now?"

"This training course is so small and so simple but you still look like this after two days. How disappointing!"

"If you can't make it, get lost! Don't stay here and embarrass your mother!"

"Even old grandmas run faster than you! If you can't do it, then just admit it! Just say that you're a lousy kid!"

Every word that Jiang Ning said agitated them. Those who had run out of energy and wanted to take a rest suddenly found the strength to angrily pound the ground and jump onto the balancing beam again.

"I can't beat Big Boss in a fight, but I really want to whack him now!"

There was still mud in Brother Gou's mouth as he tried to suppress the indignation in his heart. "Don't waste your breath, just do it! If I don't get past the second stage this time, I'll admit that I'm his grandkid!"

"Damn it! Grandpal! I failed again!"

...

In the evening.

Lin Wu had arrived.

He went straight to Lin Xiao's bungalow, bringing along three cars worth of fierce looking men with him.

"Lin Wu, what's the meaning of this? Why did you bring so many men along?" Lin Qiang commented unhappily as he glanced at Lin Wu. Lin Wu ignored him and walked straight in. The ten odd men behind him just pushed the security guard at the door aside.

"Move further away!"

He was incredibly domineering.

Lin Qiang scoffed and didn't say anything. If Lin Wu weren't this domineering, he would actually have been worried that Lin Wu might not be able to go against Lin Wen and family.

When he saw Lin Xiao lying there with a slightly swollen face like he was completely paralyzed, Lin Wu's eyes immediately teared up.

"Dad!"

He fell to his knees with a thud as he grabbed Lin Xiao's hand and angrily sad, "Who caused you to become like this! I'll kill him!"

Lin Xiao wanted to cry. He moved his lips slightly and really wanted to tell Lin Wu that he became like this because of that bastard, Lin Qiang.

But he couldn't say a word.

He looked up to see Lin Qiang walk in, and there was fear in Lin Xiao's eyes.

"Who else? It's that useless crippled brother of yours, Lin Wen!"

Lin Qiang glared at Lin Xiao as a glint of viciousness flashed in his eyes. Lin Xiao immediately avoided Lin Qiang's glare.

"You have no idea how Lin Wen has caused so much trouble for our family!"

Lin Wu's face was instantly filled with murder.

He turned around to stare at Lin Qiang, as if he was an angry wild beast.

"Explain what happened!"