Chapter 152 Warning

Yu Wei stood where he was and his face was burning with pain. He didn't dare to chase after them because Jiang Ning was really strong.

He didn't dare to offend a lunatic.

Everyone around him was staring at Yu Wei, and some of the customers started whispering among themselves.

"Did you hear that? He threatened someone else's wife. Isn't this sort of person afraid to be beaten to death?"

"That was a good slap! He should have hit this gigolo harder. Didn't he know the girl was already married? What a shameless man, trying to break up someone else's family!"

"He's pretty good looking and well dressed but he's nothing good inside!"

Yu Wei's expression became even nastier after hearing what the people around him were saying.

"What are all of you staring at?!" he roared like a dog that had gone crazy. "Are all of you asking to die?" He overturned the table and left angrily.

He had come with great sincerity and thought that he could have Lin Yuzhen easily. Wasn't an additional 3% profit enough for Lin Yuzhen to climb into his bed?

And now she and that useless husband of hers had embarrassed him like this in front of so many people and actually acted like a loving couple in front of him?

They had to pay a high price for doing that!

He walked out of the hotel, one side dark and the other side red and swollen.

"Boss, the deal fell through. Lin Group says they don't fancy working with Hesheng Group and they want to make us their business rivals, and will never let us make any investment in Donghai." The other side was silent for a while, then accepted this information.

After that Yu Wei made another phone call. "Bro, find me a few fighters and tell them to look for me."

"What happened?"

"Don't ask so many questions, just arrange this for me, I won't take this lying down!"

Yu Wei then hung up immediately.

Yu Fang was on the other end of the line and discussing his next plan with his subordinates. He couldn't help but frown when he heard how angry Yu Wei was over the phone.

"What trouble is this boy getting me into again? I let him train himself up in Hesheng Group, so how did he get into trouble again?"

Yu Wei was his own younger brother after all.

Yu Fang turned to look at the three men standing in front of him. "Call Young Master Wei, he needs you."

"Got it."

The three men left.

Yu Fang ignored this matter and looked back at the man seated in front of him. "You said Shengcheng's illegal circle hasn't made a single move?"

"That's right. Neither Zhang Cheng nor the other big players have made any move." The man seated across from Yu Fang was a plump man who looked fierce and had his eyes half closed with a cigarette in his mouth. "Zhang Cheng in particular was surprising. His two best fighters, Lin Wu and Hei Long, were both beaten soundly in Donghai but he didn't do anything to fight back."

"Why do you think that's the case?"

Yu Fang could only think of one person. Jiang Ning!

He thought of how Jiang Ning had just broken both of Jin Ran's legs and thrown him out on the streets without hesitation, as if he had no regard for the Jin family at all.

And now the Jin family was desperately finding a doctor to treat Jin Ran but didn't make trouble for Jiang Ning anymore. This was highly questionable too.

The tougher Jiang Ning was, the more Yu Fang wanted him as a subordinate. This sort of person was really vicious, so if Jiang Ning worked for him, then he would be a great help to the Yu family. But he still hadn't found a chance to make Jiang Ning owe him a favor.

"Huang Yuming!" replied the man sitting opposite Yu Fang. "It's Huang Yuming, the latest big player to rise up in Donghai."

"All of this has something to do with Huang Yuming. He even brought Zhou Hua of Linhai down singlehandedly. This man is not simple at all. He suddenly appeared and suddenly rose up, so he's really formidable!"

Yu Fang was surprised. It wasn't Jiang Ning?

"Even the one in Shengcheng hasn't said anything till now. Young Master Yu, you know very well that anyone who wants to rise up in the state of Tianhai has to get the go ahead from the one in Shengcheng, otherwise he's dead for sure!"