Chapter 40

“You aren’t qualified to know.”

Jiang Ning calmly replied, “It’s the third time you’ve come to make trouble here.”

He had already warned Hei Hu, but Hei Hu didn’t listen.

If this were a war, Jiang Ning wouldn’t have given him any chances and would have killed him off immediately.

“Hmph! Very confident huh! Where’s Huang Yuming? Tell him to come out and see me right now!”

Hei Hu subconsciously took a step back.

He sensed deep in his heart that this man in front of him was the man that Huang Yuming told him about. He was arrogant enough alright!

Jiang Ning ignored him.

He glared at Hei Hu and his voice became very cold. “In Donghai, you’re the first one who doesn’t know what’s good for him.”

Then he suddenly made his move!

It was so fast!

It was as if a shadow just slid past, and everyone was in awe!

BAM!

A loud bam was heard, and the ground seemed to shake a little.

After that, it was the sound of a blood curdling scream!

“Ahhhh!!”

Both of Hei Hu’s legs were bent as he knelt on the ground, and both his knees had sunk into the ground!

The pain made Hei Hu’s face pale as a sheet. He used his hands to support himself and tried to stand, but he couldn’t get his legs out at all.

They were broken!

His legs were broken and they were numb now. Besides the terrible pain, he couldn’t feel anything else.

“This is just a light punishment.”

Jiang Ning looked down at Hei Hu, “You admit defeat now?”

Hei Hu breathed hard, his face all red. The intense pain made his mind extremely alert.

He stared straight at Jiang Ning. He hadn’t expected Jiang Ning to really make a move without warning, and he was so strong. Earlier…how did he do that?

He hadn’t even seen how it happened, so how could he have reacted at all?

Was this the man that Huang Yuming said he couldn’t afford to offend?

When did such a terrifying man appear in Donghai?!

“I…I won’t admit defeat, kill me if you dare!”

Hei Hu clenched his teeth as he roared this with bloodshot eyes.

BAM!

Another foot kicked Hei Hu in the jaw. With a crack, Hei Hu’s lower jaw broke. He collapsed onto the ground and couldn’t say another word.

Jiang Ning didn’t even bother wasting any words on him.

He wouldn’t admit defeat?

Jiang Ning would make him!

All the men that Hei Hu brought were all staring with their eyes wide and mouths open.

This man was way too heavy handed!

Jiang Ning made a move just because he said so. But that was Hei Hu, famous for being vicious in the illegal circles.

But now he had been beaten so soundly by Jiang Ning that he couldn’t fight back, and now he couldn’t even talk.

They held the bats in their hands tightly, but nobody dared to even move.

Jiang Ning scanned them and they took a step back.

He couldn’t even be bothered with these pieces of garbage.

“Throw all this garbage out. If anyone tries to come in and make trouble, whack them.” Jiang Ning finished his instructions and left.

Brother Gou was super excited!

He had never seen anyone as strong and powerful as Jiang Ning all his life. Even a notorious man like Hei Hu was even smaller than an ant compared to Jiang Ning.

“Throw him out!”

Brother Gou himself picked up Hei Hu with a few other men and threw him out like they were throwing a dead dog out.

None of Hei Hu’s men dared to move!

They saw that Hei Hu had lost consciousness and his face was covered with blood, so they could only carefully carry Hei Hu into the car and ran for it.

The hooligans in the construction site were all frozen as they watched this happen.

They knew Jiang Ning was formidable, but they didn’t expect him to be this crazy!

That was Hei Hu!

He was notorious for being a vicious man in Donghai’s illegal circles, and apparently he had killed people before too, but Jiang Ning…he looked at Hei Hu no differently from looking at a dog.

Just how powerful was this man?

“Brother Gou, who is he?”

One of the hooligans couldn’t resist asking Brother Gou. “When did such a terrifying man appear in Donghai?”

“Who is he?”

Brother Gou snorted, “You’re not qualified to know. All I can say is, don’t offend him!”

Even Brother Gou didn’t know who Jiang Ning was. He only knew that even Huang Yuming had to be polite to Jiang Ning!

The entire site became silent. Soon after, they all quietly went back to work. Earlier they had thought of fighting back, but after witnessing Jiang Ning’s powerful kicks, all those thoughts instantly vanished.

This move from Jiang Ning shocked everyone to the core!