Chapter 63

Lin Feng felt his face and ears were all red. Jiang Ning had actually dared to hit him in front of his important guests.

Lin Feng and his father had been so angry over Lin Yuzhen setting up the new Lin Group that they hadn’t been able to eat for several days now.

His grandfather just had a stroke and the Lin family was a mess now.

He had wanted to entertain these rich young men from Shengcheng in hope of getting connected to the families they were from. That way, the Lins might have a chance to expand into Shengcheng.

But he didn’t expect to meet this damned Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen here!

“Aren’t you being a little too arrogant?”

One of the young men stepped forward to help Lin Feng up. He frowned slightly but his gaze never left Lin Yuzhen.

“We’re all civilized people here. It’s too uncultured to use violence.”

After Jin Ran finished saying this, he put a smile on and said to Lin Yuzhen, “Hello there, my name is Jin Ran, from the Jin family in Shengcheng. So you’re Lin Yuzhen?”

He had heard Lin Feng mention that he had a very pretty cousin called Lin Yuzhen.

He didn’t believe Lin Feng at first, but now that he saw her for himself, he now wanted her for himself!

He didn’t care that Lin Yuzhen’s husband was right here.

“Young Master Jin, be careful. This guy is a lunatic, and he hits people the moment his illness acts up.”

Lin Feng clenched his teeth and he was hopping mad.

His face was burning with pain and he feared that there would be five fingers clearly imprinted on his face now.

Jin Ran continued to look gentlemanly and didn’t care about Jiang Ning at all.

Lin Feng had told him that Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen were just husband and wife on paper, and Lin Yuzhen couldn’t possibly have allowed Jiang Ning to touch her. In that case, Lin Yuzhen was still a virgin.

Jin Ran became even more interested now.

“Miss Lin, if you need my help, I could help you to get rid of this crazy man pestering you.”

Jin Ran arrogantly said, “As for the clash you have with the Lins, I could help you settle that too. I believe the Lins would be agreeable on account of the Jin family.”

He then turned to look at Lin Feng.

“Yes yes yes, if Young Master Jin says the word, then the Lins would definitely do this favor.”

Jin Ran looked smugly back at Lin Yuzhen and waited for her to agree.

“Are you sick in the brain?”

Lin Yuzhen unexpectedly frowned and replied curtly, “If you’re sick, then go see a doctor.”

“What did you say?”

Jin Ran’s face became grim.

He had never seen a woman who was so poor at understanding the situation she was in right now.

There was no woman he wanted that he didn’t get.

He had given Lin Yuzhen a chance but she didn’t cherish it at all!

“Are you deaf? Looks like he’s quite ill.” Jiang Ning just shook his head. “We’re going to eat now, so you all better get lost now, don’t affect our appetite.”

He couldn’t be bothered with these lowly people and just walked away with Lin Yuzhen.

Jin Ran stretched a hand out to block Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen as a cold glint flashed across his face.

“Nobody has ever dared to refuse me before!” Jin Ran stared at Lin Yuzhen. “I’ll give you one last chance. Spend a day with me, otherwise…”

PAK!

Before he could finish speaking, Jiang Ning slapped him too, and the force of his slap was tremendous.

This slap was much harder than the one he gave Lin Feng!

Jin Ran yelped in pain and he instantly went flying and ended up sprawling on the floor. He looked back at Jiang Ning in disbelief.

Jiang Ning had actually dared to hit him!

In fact, Jiang Ning had actually hit him hard enough to make him fall to the ground!

Jin Ran had learnt taekwondo before and held a pretty high rank, so he had no problem taking three people down by himself. But Jiang Ning had hit him so quickly that he hadn’t even had time to react before his face started burning from pain.

“How dare you say such things to my wife! You’re asking to die!”

Jiang Ning’s face grew grim and didn’t hide the murderous intent in his expression.

There was suddenly a terrifying force that seemed to rush out like waves. Jin Ran had opened his mouth to retort but stopped himself from doing so.

This force was too frightening!

This was truly a force that could kill!

Jiang Ning didn’t have to care about these lowly people who were mere ants to him. But when it came to those ants that insisted on climbing up his foot to disturb him, they couldn’t blame him for stepping on them and killing them with his foot!

“You…”

Lin Feng’s voice was trembling, “You dared to hit someone from the Jins!”

“If you continue to get in the way, then you’re not going to be let off with just one slap!”