Chapter 92

More and more people met their doom over the next three days.

These were all those who publicly rejected the invitation to rely on the people in Shengcheng. Every single one of them met with a tragic end with no exceptions.

Some were still hesitating at first, but now they didn't dare to think anymore and obediently followed suit.

Wang Gao had never felt this good before. This feeling of being on top of everyone else really made him feel great.

He didn't even need to do it himself. The men sent from Shengcheng were all great fighters.

He thought about how he would have met a terrible end by now if he had rejected this offer like Xu Rong did.

"Wang Gao, who's next?" 

Gao Fei was a little uneasy these few days.

Everything was going on smoothly, but for some reason, he kept feeling like something would go wrong somewhere.

Because Lin Wu had been thrashed.

Hei Long also perished here.

This place was like a huge tornado, and they were now getting closer and closer to it.

"Huang Yuming."

That was Wang Gao's answer.

All the various powers, both big and small, had made their decision. Just like he had said, anyone who obeyed would benefit, while anyone who disobeyed would die.

Besides Huang Yuming, there was nobody else standing in the way. 

Gao Fei frowned slightly when he heard Huang Yuming's name.

He already knew that Hei Long and Lin Wu's predicament had something to do with this Huang Yuming.

"Don't proceed for the time being," said Gao Fei.

"Why?"

Wang Gao couldn't understand. "We should strike when the iron is hot."

They had brought along such highly skilled fighters, so getting rid of one Huang Yuming shouldn't prove a problem at all.

He had seen for himself how vicious these men could get.

Besides, he heard that Lin Wu had come as well. That was a man who was even more vicious than Hei Long. 

"Don't be in such a hurry."Gao Fei still shook his head.

He preferred to wait for Lin Wu to arrange this matter himself and didn't dare to decide for him.

"It's too late though," Wang Gao snorted. Huang Yuming had humiliated him so badly at the boxing match the last time,so how could he resist the chance to get back at him now? "I've already sent someone to send Huang Yuming an invitation to join us."

And it was an extremely humiliating sort of invitation.

Gao Fei's face darkened but he didn't say anything. He just felt the uneasiness growing within his heart but he didn't know what he was uneasy about either.

At this moment, Wang Gao's right hand man was sitting arrogantly in front of Huang Yuming.

He turned his nose up slightly and calmly said, "This is your only chance, and I hope CEO Huang can cherish it.Anyone who obeys will benefit, while anyone who disobeys will die. My boss isn't saying this for fun."

"My boss is giving you a chance because we're all people from Donghai's illegal circle.CEO Huang, you can't always take and not give."

Huang Yuming merely laughed.

He calmly lit a cigarette and had a cheeky look on his face as he said, "Bro, there's no point in telling me all this."

"Why don't I take you to see someone?"

Jiang Ning was currently inside Lin Yuzhen's office. 

He was leisurely making tea and eating cake.

Lin Yuzhen was so ridiculously busy, and he seemed too free compared to her.

"Excuse me, can you not agitate me in my own office like that?"

Lin Yuzhen really felt that she was working for Jiang Ning.

It was fine if the boss didn't want to work hard along with his staff. But he was now agitating her by behaving so leisurely in front of her. Wasn't that being mean?

Jiang Ning saw a message from Huang Yuming on his phone.

He got up and laughed, "Alright alright, you continue what you're doing, I'll go take a walk downstairs.

At the little park near the Lin Group office building.

Jiang Ning sat on a bench facing Huang Yuming and Wang Gao's right hand man.

"What's the meaning of this? Why did you bring me to this sort of place to discuss business?"

Wang Gao's right hand man was obviously not in a very good mood.

During this short period of time,they had become the real leaders of Donghai's illegal circle.

As long as Wang Gao's side sent word out, everyone bowed down to them. Nobody wanted to offend anyone from Shengcheng, and nobody wanted to be wiped out immediately by those people from Shengcheng either!