Chapter 114

"Condition?" Zhou Hua immediately frowned.

After doing business for so many years, Zhou Hua had always been the one giving the conditions. But now this Lin Qiang had conditions? Hadn't Zhou Hua made everything very clear the last time?

He was helping Lin Qiang after all.

"Young man, you and your father don't seem to understand the situation you're in right now."

Zhou Hua blew cigar smoke right into Lin Feng's face and he instantly started coughing.

"Your family has been hit again and again, so now your cash flow has problems and nobody knows if you can still hold onto your assets. I'm willing to take over and buy out Lin Group, and this is on account of our friendship of many years."

He scoffed, "And now, you still want to negotiate with me?"

Zhou Hua was also very clear on the situation in Donghai right now.

There were countless people hoping to invest and get a piece of this cake. But Zhou Hua was even more intelligent by buying out Lin Group. That way, he would already be within the city and would definitely have even more opportunities.

And now that Lin Qiang couldn't hold on anymore, the price he was offering was as good as just snatching it away from Lin Qiang.

"Boss Hua, you're mistaken."

Lin Feng coughed a few times and his face was all red from coughing as he avoided Zhou Hua's cigar smoke. "My father has only one request, and that's to destroy my youngest uncle's family. Lin Wen's family."

"Boss Hua, you might not know, but Lin Group has split its assets and this uncle of mine has taken a portion of it. This portion is also part of Lin Group, so since you're buying out Lin Group, then surely you want this portion too, right?"

These were words that Lin Qiang told Lin Feng to say.

He was very sure that Zhou Hua wouldn't give it up since he was such a greedy man.

As expected, Zhou Hua narrowed his eyes when he heard this.

"Your youngest uncle? That crippled piece of trash that had a car accident?" He snorted in disdain, "He could get a portion of the family assets?"

"He's a family member of the Lins after all, so my grandfather took some pity on him," Lin Feng lied.

"How much did he take?"

Zhou Hua was only concerned with this.

He wasn't bothered by one tiny Lin Wen. But if he wasn't worth much, then Zhou Hua was too lazy to even care.

"His total worth is now more than 500 million," replied Lin Feng. "Besides, they're in talks with a few investments now, and they add up to more than 2 billion."

When he heard these figures, Zhou Hua was stunned for a second, then burst out laughing loudly.

These were projects that were supposed to be his, weren't they?

Once he took them back, then they would be.

Then he would be able to easily stabilize his position in Donghai and cut a nice piece off that fat and tasty meat!

"Sure, I'll agree to this condition!"

This wasn't really a condition at all. Zhou Hua was very intelligent and he could tell that basically this was something that Lin Qiang couldn't have,so he would rather give it away to Zhou Hua than to let Lin Wen have it.

As for how to get it back, Zhou Hua had a million and one ways.

Zhou Hua immediately agreed and turned to look at a curvaceous woman sitting on the sofa. "Get the contract."

She stood up and her smooth and beautiful legs made Lin Feng feel his breath quicken and he immediately turned away.

Zhou Hua laughed even harder. This little boy couldn't even control himself over a small temptation like that.

"My cousin has equally beautiful legs," Lin Feng quietly remarked.

Zhou Hua understood him immediately.

Soon enough, the contract was put in front of Lin Feng. After looking through it carefully, Lin Feng cursed in his heart. This was as good as robbing them of the company!

But he still signed it anyway, and sealed it with the company stamp as well as Lin Xiao's personal stamp.

"From today onwards, Lin Group is mine. Everything that belongs to Lin Group is also mine."

Zhou Hua laughed loudly. "Go back and tell your father that he really has foresight. Take the money and enjoy his retired life. It's enough for the two of you to live without worrying about money."

Lin Group was worth a few hundred million and Lin Qiang had sold it for only 80 million!

This was a loss that cut through the heart!

But at this point, Lin Qiang had no other choice. If he continued to remain in Donghai, then there was nowhere else for him to go, and he risked being toyed to death by Jiang Ning.

It was better to take the money and find an enemy that Jiang Ning and family had no chance against.

After all, what he couldn't have, Lin Wen could forget about having!

Neither Lin Group could dream of remaining in Donghai!