Chapter 121

"No."

There was no room for negotiation.

Lin Yuzhen wasn't upset anymore.

"Jiang Niiiiingggg..."She dragged his name out. "I'm afraid I might really end up liking you."

"Then that's even better,"Jiang Ning just spoke directly. "The whole point is to make you like me, and to make sure you fall head over heels in love with me."

Lin Yuzhen's face was all red and didn't say anything for a long time.

Then she spoke up again.

"You said we're going to buy back the old Lin Group..."

"You'll have to be the one to settle this."

"....."

Lin Yuzhen couldn't hold it in anymore. She reached out and pinched Jiang Ning's waist hard.

How was she supposed to settle this?

It was definitely impossible for a kindhearted person like her to try speaking reasonably to people who were downright unreasonable.

"Or my dear wife could give me an order to settle it?" said Jiang Ning with a smile.

Lin Yuzhen suddenly felt she was doomed when she saw how serious he was about it.

She could tell how much Lin Wen couldn't bear for the old Lin Group to be in the hands of someone else even though they had already cut ties with Lin Xiao.

Lin Wen's family were all kindhearted people. There were some things in life that were not possible to remove completely.

"How are you going to settle it?"

"Wifey, give the instruction first," Jiang Ning replied seriously.

"Then...then you can settle it."

"Who will be settling it?"

"Jiang Ning."

"And who is Jiang Ning to you?"

"My...my hubby."

Jiang Ning was very satisfied with the way she called him.

He felt like his education was beginning to take effect.

After he sent Lin Yuzhen back to the office, Huang Yuming was all ready downstairs.

He didn't bring many men with him, just Brother Gou and about ten others. The rest were in charge of ensuring Lin Wen and Lin Yuzhen's safety.