Chapter 64

Jiang Ning didn’t hold back at all. His icy cold words made Jin Ran shudder uncontrollably.

He was nuts!

A real lunatic!

He finally believed Lin Feng when he said that Jiang Ning was pretty much Lin Yuzhen’s crazy pet.

“Throw all of them out!”

A few people appeared from behind Jiang Ning and grabbed Lin Feng and Jin Ran to throw them out.

Jiang Ning looked up to see that there was one more person who hadn’t said a single word the whole way.

“I’m travelling with them, but we’re not the same kind.”

That young man smiled and nodded as he clasped his hands together. “Sorry to disturb.”

He then left on his own accord.

Lin Yuzhen was a little worried. She wasn’t afraid of Lin Feng, but that Jin Ran was from the Jin family in Shengcheng. She now recalled that the Jins in Shengcheng were a very powerful family.

“Jiang Ning, do you think you’ve made things a little too big? I heard that the Jin family of Shengcheng is very powerful.”

Jiang Ning blown up so many matters since she first met him, hadn’t he?

“I won’t let anyone bully you.”

Jiang Ning looked at Lin Yuzhen. “Never mind this Jin family. Even if those wealthy families in Jingdu say anything bad about you, I’ll make sure they disappear overnight!”

He had an extremely serious expression on his face and he wasn’t joking at all.

Lin Yuzhen blushed immediately.

This fellow…when he protected her, he really made her feel very touched.

Jiang Ning didn’t say anymore. He took Lin Yuzhen’s hand and went to their usual private room to let her have a good meal.

But just downstairs.

“OWW!”

Lin Feng and Jin Ran were literally thrown onto the pavement like dead animals, attracting the attention of several passersby.

“They tried to cheat a meal out of the restaurant and got thrown out huh. Don’t they know where they are?”

“They looked pretty well dressed but they’ve done something like that. It would have been better if they had asked for leftovers from the back kitchen instead.”

The comments of the passersby made Jin Ran and Lin Feng nearly puke blood.

Did they look like people who tried to cheat the restaurant of a meal and got thrown out?!

“Damn it! This bloody idiot! He’s dead meat!”

Jin Ran was shaking all over. He had never been humiliated like this in his entire life. He hadn’t brought a strong fighter with him today, otherwise he would definitely cripple Jiang Ning on the spot!

“Young Master Jin, that Jiang Ning is a loon, but he’s really vicious when it comes to hitting others. I’ve been hit three times already!

Lin Feng really wanted to cry now.

“Young Master Jin, are you alright?”

Yu Fang came out with a very concerned expression on his face.

Jin Ran’s face burned with rage as he clenched his teeth, “I can’t believe I got thrashed in Donghai. I’ll make him pay for doing this!”

He couldn’t take this lying down!

“Young Master Jin, don’t be angry. Why get angry with a crazy man?” Yu Fang tried to console him, “We’ve come to Donghai just to have fun, don’t make any trouble.”

“Don’t make any trouble? I’m Jin Ran! Is there any trouble I fear?”

Jin Ran glanced at Yu Fang. This young master of the Yu family was really as cowardly as what everyone had said about him. He was afraid of offending a lunatic?

He had helped to stand up for Lin Feng, but Yu Fang had just stood there without saying a single word! So useless!

“A strong dragon doesn’t try to go up against the poisonous snake either,” Yu Fang laughed bitterly.

“HAHAHA! I’m so scared! He’s just a mad man and you consider him a poisonous snake?”

Jin Ran had a cold smile on his face. “Young Master Yu, you’re really only as bold as a mouse. Just watch – I’ll torment that stupid mad man and make him watch me have my way with his wife!”

Jin Ran then turned to leave, and Lin Feng hurriedly caught up with him.

Yu Fang shook his head slightly as he watched how the other two seemed to have lost all reason.

His expression immediately changed.

His expression now looked reliable and careful, and was completely different from how cautious and timid he looked earlier.

“Hmmm. There’s actually someone so impressive in Donghai.”

Yu Fang looked up at Golden Jade Restaurant’s signboard. “If he proves useful to me, then I wouldn’t have come to Donghai for nothing after all.”

There was a meaningful glance in his eyes as he thought about how he would save Jiang Ning just before Jin Ran really kills him, and then Jiang Ning would owe him a favor.

When that happened, Jiang Ning would definitely be loyal to him and lay his life down for him!