Chapter 74

At this moment.

Jiang Ning realized someone had been following him.

He only laughed quietly.

His senses were too sharp, so there was no one in the world who had been able to follow him without being detected yet.

Jiang Ning's expression didn't change. He drove the car to a more deserted area, and the car behind continued to follow behind him and kept a certain distance away.

He got out of the car and walked into a park that was still under construction and sat down on a long bench.

Jiang Ning lit a cigarette and slowly blew smoke out without even looking back.

"You've followed me for so long already, so what are you waiting for?"

Two figures appeared in front of Jiang Ning. Both of them were skinheads with a ferocious air about them and icy cold stares.

Jiang Ning could immediately tell where these two came from. "You shouldn't have offended the Jins," said Wu Qiang coldly.

"Now we're going to cripple you. Do not resist us," spoke Wu Bing.

Then the two of them were ready to make their attack.

"So people who left Hei Hu's team are actually ok with being someone else's dog?"

That one statement from Jiang Ning made their expression change greatly as they stood where they were and didn't move as they glared at Jiang Ning.

"Looks like I have to ask our dear Little Hei. How did he teach his subordinates to behave like this? Is he asking to die?!"

KABOOM..

It was as if a huge bolt of lightning had frozen Wu Qian and Wu Bing to the ground and neither dared to move forward.

There were only a few people who dared to call Hei Hu 'Little Hei"!

And there was only one person who dared to say that Hei Hu was asking to die.

War God!

That almighty War God!

Their team leader from before had remained excited for half a year because he had gotten a tip from the War God.

Their breathing quickened as their bodies tensed up. They didn't dare to even think of attacking.

Jiang Ning was just sitting there, but they could both feel an extremely frightening pressure coming towards them.

The two of them stood where they were and didn't dare to move. They had solemn faces and there was a trace of guilt.

They felt guilty because they had embarrassed Hei Hu.

Jiang Ning continued to sit there, as calm as water, and quietly blew out his cigarette smoke.

"I'll give you a chance to explain."

"After we were demobilized, we went home to find that our mother was seriously ill, and the Jins gave us enough money to save her."

Wu Qiang's voice trembled slightly. "So we agreed to work for the Jins for two years."

Wu Bing opened his mouth and wanted to say that they hadn't done anything bad before, because that was their most basic principle in life. Even if they had already left Hei Hu's team, they would never make any exceptions.

This time, they were willing to make a move only because they had heard that the target was someone from the illegal circles.

They never thought that their target would turn out to be...

"Then what about now? Still want to cripple me?"

Neither of them spoke.

They obviously didn't have that ability, but on top of that, if Hei Hu found out that they had dared to offend the great War God, Hei Hu would get all his men to beat them to death!

Jiang Ning got up, put out the cigarette and threw the butt into the trash can.

"Remember where you came from."

Jiang Ning didn't say anymore and left.

Wu Qiang and Wu Bing continued standing there for a long time before they finally breathed a sigh of relief, and their backs were all drenched from cold sweat.

They knew that Jiang Ning had let them off. Otherwise, the crippled one would have been themselves.

Jiang Ning reminded them to remember where they had come from. They had come from a place where it was a serious offense to use the skills that they had learnt for evil.

"The Jins don't know what's good for them!" said Wu Bing coldly after taking a deep breath. Offending the almighty War God was as good as asking to die!

"Contact the team, I'll bear the punishment that we deserve." Wu Qiang smiled bitterly.

Even though they had left the team, they still felt that they were members of the team. If Hei Hu knew that they had nearly offended the War God, Hei Hu would probably wake up in the middle of the night from fright.

When the two of them returned to the hotel, Jin Ran was enjoying himself with the company of a few women in his arms.

"All settled?" Jin Ran asked excitedly the moment he saw the two brothers return.

He knew very well how powerful these two were. The Jins had been able to strike fear in the hearts of people in the last two years mostly thanks to these two.

Unfortunately they were too old fashioned, and were a little too principled.

If he hadn't said that Jiang Ning was someone from Donghai's illegal circle, they wouldn't even have agreed to come out.

"Young Master Jin, from today onwards, the favor the two of us owe the Jins has been paid in full," said Wu Qiang with a cold expression on his face.