Chapter 134

Chapter 134

Grandma Su was immediately stunned.

That was so embarrassing!

Su Qin never thought that such an outstanding child like Lin Yuzhen had to find a husband to marry into her family.

And this husband was a homeless and crazy man?

What was Lin Wen and Su Mei thinking? Even if they had no money for their daughter's dowry, they shouldn't do things like that.

"Su Qin, I thought your colleague's son was looking for a partner? Why don't you introduce him to Yuzhen? This Su Mei is really out of line, so as her older sisters, we can't just not do anything!"

"Sure, I'll talk to Su Mei later."

Just as they were talking, there was the sound of a car horn from outside.

"Oh my, that must be my precious son!" Su Hong exclaimed excitedly. "He's taken the family car to drive around these days. The car made it easier for him to find a partner!"

She then left her mother where she was and ran out of the room.

"Mum, let's go out too."

Su Qin helped the old lady out. She knew that Su Hong's car had cost them more than $200,000 and it was very precious to them.

"It's not really anything fancy, just a little more than $200,000," Su Hong walked and smiled at the same time. "I'll go discuss with Xu Ming, once we get a grandson, we'll buy him an even more expensive car!"

She walked to the front of her house to find that the car parked there didn't belong to her family. She looked at the blue and white car logo. She'd never seen it before.

"First Aunt."

The car door opened and Lin Yuzhen got out. When she saw Grandma Su walking their way, she called out, "Grandma, happy birthday!"

It was suddenly very silent.

Everyone's attention wasn't on Lin Yuzhen, but on the car. Especially that blue and white logo on the car.

Su Gang came up and took a look around the car. "Yuzhen, when did your family get a car?"

This car didn't seem cheap.

"We bought it last month."

"This probably costs 50 or 60 thousand right?" Su Hong took a glance. "Domestic cars are all around this price."

Su Gang and the rest didn't say anything. Even if they didn't know exactly how much the car costs, they were pretty sure this car was more expensive than Su Hong's Volkswagen Passat.

Lin Yuzhen didn't respond and just smiled. The driver's door opened and Jiang Ning got out to stand next to Lin Yuzhen.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jiang Ning."

Everyone's gaze now fell on Jiang Ning immediately.

At one glance, Jiang Ning stood straight but there was something casual about him and he didn't look rich at all. The clothes he wore also looked very ordinary, and he looked quite a bit older when standing next to Lin Yuzhen. "Yuzhen, this is the partner your parents found for you?" Su Qin instantly frowned.

Her eldest sister had said the truth after all.

This was the husband that married into the family.

The family had bought a car and let this punk drive it? Besides, where did Su Mei's family get the money to buy such an expensive car? "That's right, Grandma, this is Jiang Ning, my husband," Lin Yuzhen nodded.

"He.."

The old lady started getting angry.

So it was true that Su Mei had really found a husband to marry into the family, just like what Su Hong said earlier. That was such an embarrassment!

BEEP BEEP!

Before Grandma Su could say anything, a car horn sounded and a Volkswagen Passat drove in. Su Hong took one look and took a step forward with a broad smile on her face.

"Yuzhen, move your car aside, my son is driving thecar in. This 50 or 60 thousand dollar car ofyours can park somewhere else, don'ttake up this space!"