Chapter 90

With Jiang Ning around, Lin Yuzhen and family wouldn't run into any trouble.

But Jiang Ning had to train Gou and the rest, so he couldn't be with Lin Yuzhen all day.

Jiang Ning didn't object. This was necessary.

It was one of the reasons why he was training Gou and the rest.

Jiang Ning didn't say anything. He finished his cigarette and got into the car to leave.

He wound down the window and calmly remarked, "Yuming, these guys you groomed are really not worth much."

Jiang Ning then drove off.

Huang Yuming gulped. He knew what Jiang Ning meant. He started to run and yell at Gou and the rest.

"Can you be even more useless than this? What an embarrassment! You guys have embarrassed me again!"

"It's been freaking half a month now and not a single one of you has passed through the whole thing yet? What a bloody slap in my face! My face is all swollen already!"

"Gou! Are you going to make it or not? If you can't then get out of there! Fuck it, I've given you a chance for nothing!"

......

Lin Qiang's expression was extremely nasty.

He thought that if Lin Wu went there himself, then even if the entire family didn't die, at least one of them would be crippled, and they wouldn't be able to continue their business.

But to his surprise, Lin Wen and Lin Yuzhen went to the office as per normal today, and they were in one good piece.

On the contrary, he hadn't heard anything from Lin Wu.

"You said that Jiang Ning even dared to hit Jin Ran?" He looked at Lin Feng and asked this question.

"He hit him, and hit him really hard. Harder than when he hit me! I think he's probably crippled or something now."

Lin Feng could still feel a chill in his bones when he thought about it.

The moment he thought of Jiang Nin's face, he would feel that his entire body was trembling.

That fear he felt seemed to come from deep in his bones, and it refused to go away.

"Then what happened to Jin Ran?"

"Someone took him away."

Lin Feng's tears streamed down his face. "Dad, let's not offend Lin Yuzhen''s family anymore, I'm really scared.."

He had been hit so hard by Jiang Ning that he was terrified now.

That lunatic dared to hit anybody. Jiang Ning didn't even let the heir to the Jin family in Shengcheng off at all, and Lin Feng was worth even less.

The thing that made him even more upset was that Lin Feng was the one who had chosen this lunatic from dozens of applicants. He had taken the time to really choose the best person to become Lin Yuzhen back then.

PAK!

Lin Qiang slapped his son. "You useless thing! How did I have such a useless son!"

"Lin Yuzhen has snatched away these things from us so I'm definitely taking it back!"

"I'm not just going to take those things back. I also want what she has, including her life!"

Lin Qiang's face was at its most threatening stage now.

Now everyone in Donghai was saying that his Lin family was going to collapse while Lin Wen's family was on the rise and that Donghai only one Lin family!

How could he take this lying down?

"Go to Shengcheng right now!" shouted Lin Qiang.

"Dad, whatever for?"

Lin Feng shook his head. He didn't want to go. He didn't want to go anywhere and only wanted to hide at home.

But Lin Qiang's face was so threatening that Lin Feng dared not say what he was thinking about.

"Go to the Jin family!" Lin Qiang laughed coldly.

"Tell the Jins who beat up Jin Ran, and show them how sincere we are.."

At this moment.

The city of Shengcheng in Tianhai was much more powerful than Donghai in many areas like their economy, their culture or even their influence.

The Jins were a powerful family even within a place like Shengcheng.

Jin Ran was still unconscious as he lay on the bed. The head of the Jin family, Jin Yang, was looking at his son and his expression was grave.

"Master Jin, Young Master Jin's injury is quite serious, so I would think it is difficult for him to fully recover."

A doctor spoke very solemnly and cautiously. "The injury to his knees in particular, will make it difficult for him to even stand in the future."

Jin Yang's expression became even graver.

"Please forgive me for being unable to do anything," the doctor sighed. "But there's a famous doctor from overseas coming to the province of Tianhai next month. He might have a solution."

"Thank you doctor."

Jin Yang nodded and got someone to see the doctor out.

He tucked Jin Ran into the blanket and walked to the living room. A murderous air started seeping out from his malicious looking face.