Chapter 157 I'm Sorry I Was Late

That strong man went flying right out and his head was nothing but blood.

BAM!

He crashed hard on the floor and stopped breathing immediately.

The other two strong men's expressions changed. "Stop there!"

They made a move at the same time, but how could they be a match for the furious Jiang Ning?

BOOM!

BOOM!

It was one punch for each man.

The two men crashed onto the floor, dying in indignation with their eyes open wide.

They would never know how powerful this man was. One punch was all it took to cause their hearts to implode.

Jiang Ning didn't even look at them. He lifted a leg and kicked the door hard.

BAM!

Yu Wei was just about to pounce on Lin Yuzhen when there was a terrible blast behind him. The door had flown right in and crashed with a deafening sound on the floor.

He quickly turned and roared angrily, "Who is it?! Who dares to disturb me!!"

What were those three useless idiots outside doing?!

Yu Wei turned and the first thing he saw was Jiang Ning exuding a murderous aura, and Yu Wei narrowed his eyes.

He was here so quickly?

Jiang Ning scanned the room and found Lin Yuzhen curled up in a corner, her face filled with fear and panic and covered in tears as she gripped the handle of a lamp tightly.

In that instant, the murderous air on Jiang Ning's body rushed out like the sea.

"You've actually found your way here," Yu Wei still didn't realize he was in danger.

The moment he saw it was Jiang Ning, he laughed coldly and said, "Just in time! Isn't it exciting to witness how I'm going to have my way with your wife?"

SWOOSH!

Jiang Ning made his move!

Without the slightest bit of hesitation!

He was like a rocket — his speed was incredible!

He seemed to reach Yu Wei in an instant. The raging wind blew so hard that Yu Wei's eyes couldn't stay open and he didn't even have time to feel fear.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

That last kick was in Yu Wei's groin.

""AHHHHH!!"

There was a blood curdling scream.

Both his arms and legs had been broken, while his dick was just a mess of blood.

Fresh blood flowed out as he rolled on the floor. His face was pale and ashen, and his howls made one's hair stand on end.

After a short while, Yu Wei lost consciousness.

Jiang Ning walked over to the corner of the room. Lin Yuzhen was still very afraid and didn't even dare to look up.

"Don't come any nearer! Go away! Go away!"

She swung the only thing she could use as a weapon in her hands.

"Yuzhen! It's me, Yuzhen! Don't be afraid!" Jiang Ning squatted down and let Lin Yuzhen swing the lamp in her hands onto himself. "Don't be scared, don't be scared. I'm here, I'm Jiang Ning!"

Lin Yuzhen suddenly stopped when she heard the two words 'Jiang Ning'.

She looked up. When she saw Jiang Ning's face, she burst out crying and flew into his arms.

"I'm so scared! I'm so scared!"

Jiang Ning held Lin Yuzhen and gently patted her back. "I'm sorry I was late, that's why you became so scared."

Lin Yuzhen just kept crying and couldn't say anything else as she held onto Jiang Ning tightly.

She was really scared. If Yu Wei had really defiled her, she would just jump off the building.

She thought she was doomed and Jiang Ning wouldn't have come in time to save her. But Jiang Ning came, he came after all...

Lin Yuzhen clung onto Jiang Ning''s neck tightly with both arms and refused to let go.

Jiang Ning didn't say anything and let her hold onto him.

After a while, her crying subsided and she started to calm down.

Jiang Ning continued to hold Lin Yuzhen in his arms and gently said, "Don't be scared, I'm here."

Lin Yuzhen nodded obediently. This was the first time she felt that Jiang Ning's embrace was so safe and so warm.

At this moment, Yu Fang had reached the hotel!