Chapter 163 Important Project

Lin Yuzhen slept for more than ten hours.

When she woke up, Jiang Ning was still sitting by her side and never left.

Her face was a little red.

"You didn't take a rest?"

"I said that I was going to accompany you."

There was no need to speak too much.

Jiang Ning smiled faintly.

Lin Yuzhen looked at Jiang Ning for a long while, and for once, she didn't thank him. But she couldn't hide the blush on her face nor the emotions in her eyes anymore.

"Hungry?" asked Jiang Ning. "Let's go eat."

"Ok." Lin Yuzhen nodded obediently.

The moment she saw that Lin Yuzhen had woken up, Su Mei walked over and her face still looked worried.

"Mum, I'm alright, you don't have to worry." She had really gotten a scare the day before.

If Jiang Ning hadn't gotten there in time, Lin Yuzhen might now be a cold corpse. She was so glad Jiang Ning was around.

She turned to look at Jiang Ning and there was some gentleness in her eyes. "Mum, why don't you cook something? I'm sure Jiang Ning is hungry."

"Oh of course! I'll be ready in a minute!!" Su Mei quickly ran into the kitchen.

Before long, a fragrance wafted out from the kitchen.

By the time Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen had washed up, there were several dishes on the table and the rice was cooked already.

Su Mei could sense that Lin Yuzhen didn't look at Jiang Ning the same way anymore.

She didn't want to interrupt them, so she quietly went back to her own room.

"Send me to the office later, there are some projects that can't afford to be delayed any further," Lin Yuzhen said without even lifting her head. "I've already thought through which direction to take already."

"Sure, as long as you've decided."

"Oh wait, send me to the hospital first, I want to visit Xiaozhao."

"Sure."

Jiang Ning never asked about Lin Group. He set up the company to train up Lin Yuzhen, and he didn't care if it collapsed.

At most he would just set up another company.

Jiang Ning felt assured when he saw that Lin Yuzhen had returned to normal.

After eating, he sent Lin Yuzhen out. Su Mei then cautiously opened the door and came out.

"Yuzhen is alright," Lin Wen spoke first and exhaled deeply. "It's all thanks to Jiang Ning."

"I think things have become more serious,"

Su Mei sighed. "The one thing that makes women fall in love is when they feel touched inside."

Lin Yuzhen was clearly touched. She was an innocent young lady after all. In the past, if a hero rescued a damsel in distress, she would marry the hero.

"There's nothing bad about that," replied Lin Wen. "Anyway, I really like Jiang Ning. At most, I'll work harder and make sure Yuzhen has a good dowry."

"Dream on!" Su Mei rolled her eyes at him.

"Where did you get Lin Group from? That belongs to Jiang Ning too!"

"AHEM!" Lin Wen coughed and his face turned a little red. "And so what if my son- in-law gave it to me? I insist on having this son-in-law. Why can't 1?"

"You're even talking back to me now?"

"Dear, I was in the wrong."

......

Lin Group advanced very quickly, and everyday brought new challenges.

Now that there were investors pouring in and hoping to work with Lin Group, all the staff in company knew that the moment this big ship called Lin Group started sailing, it was headed in a bigger direction than any of them could imagine.

"Director Gao has already settled this project with Shanshan Group and he will get the contract signed tomorrow."

A few head of departments were updating Lin Yuzhen.

"Ok, with Director Gao in charge, this project won't have any issues," Lin Yuzhen nodded. "For the next few projects, I have a few ideas in mind, so let me go through them first, then you can give me your feedback and we'll discuss."

Lin Yuzhen was like a different person in the meeting room now. She seemed to have matured overnight.

She knew that she had to mature. It wasn't just for her family. But more so that she would have the courage to say that she wanted to stay by Jiang Ning's side if and when that time came.

At the same time.

Gao Yong, one of the directors of Lin Group, was in charge of an important project. The total investment sum was $600 million!

He was a senior employee of Lin Group and came over from the old Lin Group. He had been working in this line for the last thirty years, and he had plenty of experience and connections.

He had always remained polite to Lin Wen even though Lin Wen had no position to speak of in the Lin family.

And because of this, Lin Wen decided to keep him in the company.

"Director Gao, you're so amazing, so how could you continue working for Lin Group?" But now Gao Yong was all relaxed as he lay on the water bed and panted heavily, his expression still clearly wanting more. The beautiful and slim woman next to him made his blood rush even by just looking at her!