Chapter 83

When he saw how furious Lin Wu was, Lin Qiang became less anxious on the contrary.

"You went to Shengcheng to expand, so I've always been the one helping Dad here. Dad said Yuzhen has reached marriageable age, so he wanted to find her a husband. So after much effort, we found the best man to be her husband, but we didn't expect this Lin Yuzhen to be ungrateful and actually started harboring a grudge towards Dad."

"She got involved with Donghai's Huang Yuming, took over the most important project to Dad and so Dad was so angry he got a stroke. Not just that, Lin Wen has purposely set up a new Lin Group and told everyone that Donghai can only have one Lin Group!"

"Over the past few days, Lin Group has been attacked for no reason and we've suffered terrible losses. If this goes on, this will really be the end of our Lin family, and this Donghai will really be left with only Lin Wen's Lin family."

Lin Qiang pushed all the blame to Lin Yuzhen and family.

After all, the only one who knew the truth was Lin Xiao, but he couldn't speak because of his condition, so everything that Lin Qiang said became the truth.

Lin Wu's expression became nastier and nastier as he heard these words. He clenched his fists tightly and a loud cracking sound could be heard.

"How dare Lin Wen do this! Is he trying to rebel?!"

Lin Wen had actually tried to destroy the Lin family and made Lin Xiao suffer a stroke. He was an evil son!

"Oh, and he also said that you're lucky to be in Shengcheng. If you were in Donghai then you'd be in trouble too."

Lin Qiang scoffed. "This younger brother of yours has never cared about both of us before!"

"All these years he's just been enduring silently and pretending to be a useless bum. When he finally showed his true colors, Dad and I didn't even have enough time to react."

He purposely pretended to look like he was suffering greatly as he walked over to Lin Xiao and grabbed his hand, frightening Lin Xiao so badly that he averted his eyes.

"I was the useless one who didn't take good care of Dad."

The guilt and frustration on his face made it look like everything he said was real.

Lin Wu's face was filled with fury and didn't care what expression Lin Qiang had at all. That ferocious face of his was really frightening!

"Dad, I'll seek justice for you. With me around, nobody can destroy the Lins and nobody will dare to be so presumptuous! Not even your own son!"

He then stared at Lin Qiang. "Take good care of Dad. Since the Lin family has been passed to you, I won't fight with you for it. But if you don't take good care of Dad, I'll finish you off as well!"

Lin Wu then brought his men and left the house.

There was a gleeful look on Lin Qiang''s face. Lin Wu was fierce enough, so he managed to survive pretty well in Shengcheng. But he wasn't clever enough.

"Dad, do you think Lin Wu will kill Lin Wen's entire family?"

He turned to look at Lin Xiao, so much so that Lin Xiao's lips were trembling and his eyes were filled with fear.

"Did you want to tell Lin Wu that all this was my doing?"

Lin Xiao tried hard to shake his head but he couldn't move at all.

"You can try telling him. That way, maybe you might die earlier and you don't have to suffer all this pain anymore."

Lin Qiang had said these words very calmly, but Lin Xiao started shaking from fear, and soon there was the smell of urine.

Lin Xiao's pants were all wet.

Lin Qiang looked at him in disgust as he walked away while pinching his nose and couldn't be bothered with Lin Xiao.

At this time.

Lin Wen and Lin Yuzhen had reached home.

It was rare that they didn't have to work overtime and could go home on time to eat the sumptuous dinner that Su Mei had prepared. During this time, both father and daughter had worked hard to make sure the company got off to a good start, and had put in a lot of time and effort.

The good part was that everything had gone smoothly.

"Why isn't Jiang Ning back yet?" asked Lin Wen. "I wonder what this fellow has been up to these last two days."

He wanted to have a drink with Jiang Ning. "He's attending to some matters at the factory and he's been there most of the time recently. He should be on his way home already."

Lin Yuzhen washed her hands and sat at the dining table as she grinned, "Looks like he won't be able to fight with me over the dishes tonight."

She was about to start eating when Su Mei took the whole plate of Jiang Ning's favorite sweet vinegar pork ribs away.

"I'll take it out again after Jiang Ning comes back. I don't want it to get cold."

"Mum~~~" Lin Yuzhen really wanted to cry. "I'm your child, Jiang Ning isn't!"

She loved to eat it too, but after Jiang Ning came to this house, Su Mei didn't allow her to take any from Jiang Ning if she prepared them.

Now Su Mei didn't even let her eat any and kept everything for Jiang Ning.

Lin Wen couldn't stop laughing loudly when he saw how his own daughter looked so upset. "Let's eat first, don't bother waiting for him."

He was about to pick up his chopsticks when suddenly...

BOOM!

Someone had kicked the house door open.