Chapter 120

"Don't....be too arrogant!"

Jin Mao was still indignant even though he had lost a few teeth. He continued to speak arrogantly, "Once my boss comes, all of you are doomed!"

Huang Yuming laughed. He glanced at Brother Gou, and Brother Gou went up to pull Jin Mao's hair up.

PAK! PAK! PAK!

One vicious slap after another was delivered. He was going to slap all the teeth out of Jin Mao's mouth!

"You bloody mofo, how dare you bully my Lady Boss! Are you tired of living?!"

Brother Gou roared angrily at him. "Zhou Hua is a piece of trash for coveting my Big Boss' woman! I'm going to screw him to pieces!"

Jin Mao and the rest were shuddering.

They hadn't expected Huang Yuming's men to be so ferocious.

There were a few men behind Huang Yuming who were fighting for a chance to hit them even.

Were they all nutcases?

"Sto...stop...!"

"Help! Spare me!"

Jin Mao finally admitted defeat.

His entire face was bloodied and his words were garbled. He wasn't left with a single tooth and felt like this was worse than dying.

"Tell me, what does Zhou Hua want to do," asked Huang Yuming. "Tell me everything you know and I'Il consider letting you off. Otherwise...humph!"

Jiang Ning drove Lin Yuzhen to the hospital to visit Lin Wen.

After a period of physiotherapy, Lin Wen felt much better. His legs were beginning to feel something now.

"How's the company?"

He was more worried about how Lin Group was doing.

Lin Yuzhen opened her mouth and was about to say that they had run into some trouble recently.

But before she could say anything, Jiang Ning spoke up first. "Everything's ok. After you're discharged, we'll have to start expanding the business."

Lin Yuzhen looked in surprise at Jiang Ning.

She tried to use her eyes to tell him to stop spouting nonsense.

How could they expand any further? He shouldn't lie to her father.

"Yuzhen is handling all the operations, and she has plans to buy back all of the old Lin Group."

Lin Yuzhen nearly fell when she heard the back half of what Jiang Ning said.

"Buy back?" Lin Wen's heart moved slightly.

She was going to buy back Lin Group from Lin Qiang?

How could that be possible?

In order to take over the Lin family assets, Lin Qiang had plotted and schemed over the past decade and couldn't wait for Lin Xiao to get a stroke.

How was it possible for someone with such greed to give up Lin Group?

"Dad, you don't know about it huh. Lin Qiang has already sold Lin Group at a low price."

Lin Wen's body shook and his eyes teared up immediately.

Sold it?

No matter how angry he was with Lin Xiao, that was the Lin family's asset and it was the place where he worked hard at when he was younger.

Lin Group held a lot of memories for him.

But this bastard Lin Qiang actually sold Lin Group away?

"Dad, don't be angry. There's nothing that Lin Qiang and his son won't do, so there's nothing to be surprised about anymore,"

Lin Yuzhen quickly consoled him. She knew what Lin Wen was thinking about.

"It's true that it's infuriating that Lin Qiang had just sold the efforts of two generations of Lins."

Lin Wen waved his hands.

"Yuzhen, it's good enough to just do your best in this matter. Our family is our family, and their family is their own business. It'll be great if we can take it back, but if we can't..."

Lin Wen didn't say anything, but Lin Yuzhen could tell that he couldn't bear to part with it.

"Don't worry, I know what to do."

Lin Yuzhen glanced at Jiang Ning.

What was this idiot talking about?!

Su Mei stayed in the hospital to take care of Lin Wen, so Jiang Ning had to eat at Golden Jade Restaurant during this period.

On the way there, Lin Yuzhen completely ignored him.

"What, still angry?" Jiang Ning laughed. "At most, I'll let you settle what you are able to settle. As for the things that you can't settle...nah, that's not possible. There's nothing my wife can't settle."

"Humph," Lin Yuzhen scoffed indignantly. "I know you're nice to me, but...but don't be too nice, ok?"