Chapter 96

Huang Yuming merely smiled faintly.

He looked at Wang Gao as if he was looking at a pitiful dog.

"People outside of Donghai don't get any say about Donghai's illegal circle."

Those were Jiang Ning's words, and Huang Yuming quoted them word for word for Wang Gao. "What is Lin Wu? I'll go look for him now."

He didn't stop there. He called Brother Gou over, and he broke Wang Gao's legs before leaving.

He still had a message for Lin Wu and Gao Fei.

The police came shortly after to arrest Wang Gao and all his men. Evidence of all their illegal activity had already been placed on the desk of the higher ups.

In no time.

In a villa in the mountains.

Lin Wu had been recuperating here for several days now.

He was waiting for everything in Donghai's illegaI circle to settle down and waiting to recover from his own injuries before going after Jiang Ning's life.

But before he could get to Jiang Ning, Huang Yuming appeared first.

Gao Fei was instantly wary. The ten odd men with him were all strong fighters, and they stood in front of Lin Wu.

"Don't come here with a death wish!" Gao Fei shouted, "You can have a taste if you dare to attack us!"

Huang Yuming replied,"Oh really."

The thirty men behind him were exuding a ferocious air.

They had just gone through so many big battles,flattening more than a dozen big players. But they were still full of energy and didn't seem tired at all.

Now Gao Fei and the rest felt the pressure even though the thirty of them were just standing there.

How could these people be so terrifying?

When did Huang Yuming have so many strong fighters under him?

"Huang Yuming, I'm surprised. You've hidden so many strong fighters, you must be very ambitious."

Lin Wu was still leaning against the sofa as he laughed coldly. "But if you want to use these people to twist our arms, I think you're overestimating yourself!"

Huang Yuming lifted his head to look at him.

"I'm here to bring you a message.

He calmly went on, "You don't get to interfere in Donghai at all!"

"How dare you!" Lin Wu roared. "What are you even!"

"Of course I'm not anything. But my Big Boss said those words, so that's a different story altogether."

There was pride on Huang Yuming's face. "Besides,even though you offended my Big Boss, he didn't have to bother himself with trash like you guys. But the brothers under him can't take this lying down."

Brother Gou and the rest stood behind Huang Yuming with vicious looks in their eyes, as if they were really frightening and malicious wolves.

They were going tear Lin Wu and his men to pieces.

"Your Big Boss?"

Lin Wu and Gao Fei's expressions changed and they both asked at the same time, "Who is he?!"

Huang Yuming stared at Lin Wu."The person who broke your arms and legs!"

"Jiang Ning!"

Lin Wu's expression changed completely.

How could it be him?

He was just a man who married into Lin Wen's family and he was just a homeless man!

That was what Lin Qiang told him, so how could he be...Huang Yuming's Big Boss?

"This Lin Qiang is really vicious."

Huang Yuming ignored the look of disbelief on Lin Wu's face and sighed. "He even set a trap for his own brother. It's a death trap no less!"

Lin Wu felt suddenly felt fear in his heart.

He had experienced for himself how frightening Jiang Ning could be. But he was even more shocked at who Jiang Ning had turned out to be.

And judging from Huang Yuming's words, Lin Qiang knew about this long ago.

That bloody bastard purposely made him create trouble for Jiang Ning and was trying to use Jiang Ning to get rid of him!

"Get it now?" Huang Yuming said. "Looks like you're not stupid after all. So why did you think of coming to Donghai to suffer?"

Lin Wu looked up violently. "Huang Yuming, don't be too arrogant! And that Jiang Ning! We're definitely taking Donghai,nobody else can have it!"

PAK!

Huang Yuming didn't hold himself back at all.He slapped Lin Wu hard on the face.