Chapter 81

Lin Xiao was trembling and avoided looking at Lin Qiang.

There was blood on his lips and he didn't dare to make anymore noise because he was so terrified.

Lin Qiang took a deep breath, then pulled out another phone and made a call.

It took a while for the other side to pick up, and there was a low voice that came from the other end.

"Lin Qiang."

Lin Qiang scoffed. "Oho, number two, you're having fun in Shengcheng, aren't you? You actually remember you have a brother?"

"What do you want."

Lin Wu sounded rather impatient.

He only listened to Lin Xiao, and didn't have much of a relationship with this eldest brother of his.

Lin Wu was quite unhappy when Lin Qiang had persuaded Lin Xiao into sending Lin Wu to expand his business in Shengcheng. "Something's happened at home."

Of course Lin Qiang knew that Lin Wu wasn't happy with him, but he didn't care.

He calmly went on, "Dad got a stroke and I don't know how long more he'll live."

"What?"

Lin Wu's voice immediately became louder. "How did you take care of Dad? You took such good care of him that he got a stroke? Lin Qiang, I tell you now, if anything happens to Dad, I'm going to have it out with you!"

"What has that got to do with me?" Lin Qiang snorted. "l wasn't the one who made him angry."

He couldn't be bothered to say too much to Lin Wu. "Find a time to come back. If you're too late then you might not get to see Dad for the last time."

He then hung up.

He knew very well that Lin Wu and Lin Wen were both obedient sons and listened to everything that Lin Xiao said.

Lin Wen was weak, but Lin Wu had a more domineering personality. So because Lin Qiang wanted everything the Lin family owned, he had to send Lin Wu to Shengcheng.

He had never thought much of Lin Wen at all, but now Lin Wen's family had caused so much trouble for him!

"When number two comes back and finds out that you got a stroke because number three angered you, what do you think he'll do?"

Lin Qiang turned to look at Lin Xiao, but Lin Xiao immediately closed his eyes and dared not look at Lin Qiang.

He had heard the entire phone conversation earlier but he couldn't say nor do anything. Given Lin Wu's temperament, he would definitely beat Lin Wen to death!

This second son of his listened to nobody else and only cared about Lin Xiao. If he saw how Lin Xiao had gotten a stroke, he would definitely hit the roof.

But the one who caused him to be in this state was Lin Qiang!

This evil son, this animal — he wanted Lin Wu and Lin Wen to kill each other.

At this time.

On the other side of the phone call.

Lin Wu put the phone down and his face was grim. A cold murderous intent slowly filled the air.

"Brother Wu, do you want to refuse Boss?" a subordinate asked respectfully.

"No need to refuse him. I happen to be going back to Donghai, so go check on Hei Long's matter!"

There were several scars on Lin Wu's short haired head. They looked very frightening, like there were a few scary scorpions climbing on his head.

The veins on his arms started popping and his eyes started to twitch.

"I'm leaving right now!"

Something so big had happened in the family and Lin Xiao had suffered a stroke. How had he only found out about something so big now? This bastard of a Lin Qiang — what sort of family head was he?!

He couldn't think so much about this anymore. Lin Wu immediately took some men with him and left Shengcheng for Donghai.

...

Behind the factory in the countryside.

There were several men covered in mud and still climbing and tumbling about.

After two days, many of them had managed to get through the first stage, but they couldn't be compared to Jiang Ning at all when it came to speed.

The harder they trained, the more they realized how terrifying this training course was. And the more they understood how terrifying Jiang Ning himself was.

Brother Gou had gone mad now.

He had no other thoughts besides training and getting through the stages. His eyes were all bloodshot and he refused to rest unless he couldn't move at all from fatigue.

"Charge!"

"Again!"

"I don't believe I can't get past this stage!" Whenever someone fell, he would slam a palm angrily against the ground and get up to start over.

They were especially motivated when they saw someone else in front of them.

It had only been two days, but they could feel that they had improved significantly. This was really scary!