Chapter 196 Feeling Like Robin Hood

"Got it!" Brother Gou immediately replied excitedly.

This was one of the reasons why they respected Jiang Ning.

Jiang Ning never lacked money, and he was willing to take the money from those wicked men and contribute to Donghai's infrastructure.

Brother Gou and the rest felt like they were Robin Hoods now, robbing the rich to help the poor! Oh that wasn't right — it was robbing the wicked to help the poor!

"Also, run a check with the Department of Infrastructure. Ask them how many projects in Donghai had to stop because of cashflow issues, and check how much the shortfall is."

Jiang Ning stroked his chin. "I believe there are many people in Shengcheng trying to throw money at us."

Brother Gou was nearly in tears from excitement.

This was the career of their lives!

"Since they want a part of Donghai, then they should contribute to Donghai first," said Jiang Ning calmly.

The news soon reached Shengcheng. Zhang Cheng and the rest had just decided on how to act.

"Xu Feng has disappeared?"

"That's right. I heard that he went to Donghai early, but he's disappeared along with all his best men." Gao Fei didn't look too good. "Also, pretty much all of Xu Feng's assets have been liquidated. They were liquidated in an extremely short time, so more than $80 million is gone."

There was silence in the room.

Zhang Cheng and Lin Wu were discussing where to start from. But this news wasn't good news to them at all.

"I'll believe it if I see it!" said Zhang Cheng after a long time. "If I don't see Xu Feng, I won't believe anything about whether he's dead or alive. Don't tell me Donghai is a whirlpool and can swallow everyone up?"

Master Fu had already told them that Donghai had no sign of the north, so they didn't have to worry about anything.

All the bosses in Shengcheng were going to make their attack together and encircle everything that Huang Yuming had at the same time. The moment they took Huang Yuming down, Donghai was going to become a cake for everyone to share.

As for who got how much, they would talk about it after taking Donghai down. "How's the situation with the other bosses?"

"Some of them have already started making their move!" Gao Fei was very well informed. "Boss, I still feel that something's wrong."

"Huang Yuming has chosen this time to suddenly leave, so I feel like they're purposely luring us into Donghai." He gulped and glanced at Lin Wu's leg. "In Donghai, the really scary one isn't Huang Yuming, it's Jiang Ning..."

Lin Wu's expression darkened when he heard Jiang Ning's name. He couldn't take this lying down.

No matter how powerful Jiang Ning was, he was still going to die if he was completely surrounded.

"Gao Fei, you're really becoming more and more cowardly! As long as they don't have any backing from the north, then what's the use of just knowing how to fight? We have more people than them and our men are stronger!" Lin Wu was indignant as he clenched his teeth. "Boss, don't hesitate any longer. If we get into Donghai earlier, we can get much more! If we're too late, we won't get anything!"

"Let's go!"

Zhang Cheng clenched his teeth and gave orders. Soon, nearly a hundred men moved out of Shengcheng with great fanfare and made their way towards Donghai.

Meanwhile, after Yu Fang found out about how Xu Feng had completely vanished, he felt like he had just fallen from a great height and he was covered in cold sweat.

Xu Feng had just told him not too long ago that Donghai wasn't that scary. But Xu Feng had just disappeared shortly after that, and all his assets had been liquidated — he had vanished without a trace!

"Young Master Yu, our companies have lost to Lin Group, and we've made terrible losses. Lin Group is too powerful and they're taking us down!"

"We've lost a lot! We've lost $60 million!"

Yu Fang felt like his heart was bleeding. Xu Feng had gone missing, while he had to pull out of Donghai after being all beaten up and suffering such great losses.

What on earth was going on?