Chapter 113

Now that Donghai's illegal circle had suddenly been cleared out, the biggest obstacle to the advancement of the legal activity in Donghai was gone.

Within just a couple of weeks, there were calls for investors again and again.

Previously Xu Rong and the others always made it difficult for the investors,so nobody was willing to invest in Donghai. There was always someone disrupting the business or creating trouble for the companies. They had to either fight to take control or be forced to sell and buy, so who would dare to do business in Donghai?

But now this great obstacle was gone.

Besides that, any company that wanted to set up office in Donghai could even get the protection of the illegal circle.

Huang Yuming had already sent word out that he welcomed anybody to start a business in Donghai and he would guarantee that nobody would create any sort of trouble for them.

Huang Yuming's name was extremely powerful now.

Even though most people didn't know the details, but they knew very well that Huang Yuming called the shots in Donghai's illegal circle now.

After that night, nobody could shift Huang Yuming from that position!

The legal circle had support from the government while the illegal circle had someone keeping them in check, so this ensured that all investments and development was stable. Donghai became a top investment choice overnight.

Besides,this city already had a unique advantage in the first place.

One side had a port facing the sea, and it was in the middle of several major transportation routes. It was like a huge mine waiting for investors to dig up.

For the same reason, many people in Shengcheng had their eye on Donghai. People a few cities away were also eyeing this place.

With such a fat and delicious piece of meat there,even if they couldn't have it all, they could still profit a little along the way.

Jiang Ning wasn't bothered by any of this.

Governor Zhang was working hard to take care of the legal circle, while Huang Yuming handled everything to do with the illegal circle.

He couldn't be bothered unless they couldn't resolve something.

Jiang Ning now had one small goal. That was to get Lin Yuzhen to accept him.

From the looks of it, the situation was looking pretty good now.

"Mum has gone to the hospital to take care of Dad, so we'll just have a simple lunch. I have to go to the office in the afternoon because we've clinched another two projects recently."

Lin Yuzhen wasn't really used to it yet.

She had started to regret agreeing so quickly. She hadn't known Jiang Ning for a long time either.

Besides, she really felt that she wasn't worthy of Jiang Ning.

"I'll listen to whatever my wife says."

Jiang Ning wasn't bothered at all.He believed that feelings could be developed over time.

Lin Yuzhen now placed the Lin Group's development as her first priority. She wanted to prove herself and to make sure she was outstanding enough. Jiang Ning might not have understood this thought of hers, but Lin Yuzhen was determined to persevere on.

The change in Donghai had also made many local businesses smell more business opportunities.

It was the same in the surrounding cities.

Lin Feng rushed out as quickly as possible, and it was night time by the time he reached Lin hai.

If Lin Qiang didn't insist, Lin Feng really didn't want to meet with that scary man.

"Boss Hua," Lin Feng respectfully greeted him and had a smile on his face.

Zhou Hua was playing mahjong when Lin Feng greeted him. He looked up at Lin Feng and blew out cigar smoke as he calmly said, "Where's your father?"

"He sent a young punk here to talk business with me?"

Lin Feng didn't dare to argue back.

He awkwardly smiled, "My father has other matters to attend to, so he told me to come here to tell you that after considering the conditions you raised the last time, he's agreeable to them."

There was a glint in Zhou Hua's narrowed eyes when he heard this. He pushed the mahjong tiles away and stood up.

"Is that so? Looks like your father has some foresight."

Zhou Hua smiled and walked over to Lin Feng, and patted Lin Feng's shoulders. "If there's money to be earned, we should earn it together. Young man, don't you think so?"

"But..."

Lin Feng's entire body tensed up. Zhou Hua made him feel a terrifying pressure as he came closer.

When it came to vicious men like Zhou

Hua,Lin Feng was a little too

inexperienced.

"But my father has a condition," Lin Feng finally said after plucking up his courage.