Chapter 123

"You're looking for these guys?"

A dozen men walked through the door. Each one of them was holding onto two of Zhou Hua's men who had fainted and Zhou Hua felt his eyelids twitch violently.

What was going on?

He didn't keep many men at his headquarters, but there were at least fifty or sixty of them, and they were all excellent fighters. How was it possible that they had all gone down without a single sound?

Zhou Hua's pupils narrowed quickly.

"Can we have a good talk now?" Jiang Ning continued to look calm.

Zhou Hua sat down but didn't look nervous at all.He had already sent an order out for 300 men to gather. They were going to reach this place soon, so if he could stall for a bit of time, it would be hard for Jiang Ning and his men to escape.

"I really had no idea that there was such an impressive character hiding in Donghai. It's little wonder that the illegal circle of Donghai was left with only Huang Yuming's name."

Zhou Hua lifted his head slightly. "But I don't even know your surname."

Zhou Hua could tell by just the surname alone whether he came from one of the families in the north or not. If he came from the north, then he could use that man's name.

"Jiang Ning," replied Jiang Ning.

Jiang?

There was a powerful family with this surname in the north, but they didn't seem to have anybody so impressive of this age.

Zhou Hua felt that he got it all figured out, so he became more and more confident.

He threw the contract on the table onto the floor and shouted coldly, "Since you're not from the north, then there's nothing for me to worry about. I'll give you a chance now. If you kneel down and kowtow to me to apologize, then I might let you walk out of here alive!"

If he wasn't from the north, then Zhou Hua really didn't care about him.

The person backing him was powerful in the north, so most people didn't dare to offend him at all.

Even though Zhou Hua himself was only considered a dog to this person in the north, he was a dog who was helping him to earn big bucks along the coastline, so nobody dared to offend Zhou Hua either.

Even that man in Shengcheng -it had been so many years now, but did he dare to attack Zhou Hua?

Even he had to weigh the consequences of doing so first!

"Kneel down and kowtow three times, then you can keep your life," Zhou Hua calmly said. "As for what other price you have to pay, we can talk about that later."

His position had changed instantly. Now he was in control of everything!

Huang Yuming didn't say anything. Neither did Brother Gou.

They hadn't followed Jiang Ning for a long time, but they were very sure that Jiang Ning didn't care about who you were, regardless of whether you were from the north or not.

Because Jiang Ning never did anything he wasn't confident of.

"You'd better make a call," said Jiang Ning directly.

Zhou Hua frowned.

"Use that phone. You know, the one that only has one number stored inside."

Zhou Hua's heart leapt violently when he heard this.

That phone with only one number was the number of his woman. Nobody knew about this!

"Who the hell are you?!"

Jiang Ning ignored him. "You'd better make a call. I hope you're in time."

Zhou Hua's heart felt like it was being squeezed.

He glared at Jiang Ning but Jiang Ning remained very calm. The ease and steadiness on Jiang Ning's face made Zhou Hua believe him.

He pulled his phone out and dialed immediately. After two rings, nobody picked up.

Zhou Hua's expression darkened and he was about to question Jiang Ning when someone picked up the phone.

"Why did you call again? I'm taking a nap with our son."

Zhou Hua breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this. He looked up at Jiang Ning and decided in his heart that he was going to tear Jiang Ning to pieces for sure!

"Tell her to take a look at the bedroom window," Jiang Ning continued.

He was still so calm. So calm that Zhou Hua obediently listened to him and spoke into the phone. "Go take a look at the bedroom window."

"Huh? Whatever for?"

There were light footsteps heard through the phone, and the woman sounded reluctant as she said, "What's there to see at the window? There's noth...AHH!"

There was a scream.

Zhou Hua felt his heart was about to leap out of his mouth.

"What's wrong?! What's at the window?!" Zhou Hua anxiously asked.

"A bullet! A...a bullet with blood on it!"

There was terror in the woman's voice, and she was definitely trembling right now.

If one saw a bullet with blood on the window of the bedroom, it wouldn't be easy for an ordinary person to deal with such a shock.

The woman screamed in fright as she shouted for help and went into a panic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that the previous chapters may have been messed up for some. I do not know what happened with that but I reuploaded the chapters and hope that it may have fixed the problem. 

If there are other problems or concerns, please tell me to fix them.

enjoy reading :)