Chapter 73

"Understood!"

Both muscular men had short cropped hair, a wide back and strong hips, and it was scary to just look at them.

Then they both left for their mission.

"Lin Feng, my side is ready to go."

Lin Feng was so excited.

Jin Ran was going to personally deal with Lin Yuzhen and the rest, and he was happier than anyone else.

The Jins were a powerful family in Shengcheng. They could topple a newly set up company by just saying one word.

"Young Master Yu isn't joining us?" Lin Feng paused for a moment before asking.

Yu Fang had gone back the day before, and didn't seem interested in attacking Lin Yuzhen.

"Humph, don't bother about him. He's just a piece of trash who's only as bold as a mouse!"

Jin Ran said disdainfully, "I've already talked to the business partners who work with them, so if they still dare to work with Lin Yuzhen even though they know I'm from the Jin family, then they will have to wait to suffer the wrath from the Jins!"

Lin Feng was so excited. "Young Master Jin, you're amazing!"

"Just watch. In less than a day, Lin Yuzhen's cash flow will instantly face issues, and their newly set up company will go bankrupt immediately!"

Jin Ran narrowed his eyes and waited for the results quietly.

He didn't feel a great sense of achievement since he was merely squashing an ant and it didn't even need him to do this personally.

But when he thought about how Lin Yuzhen would beg him for mercy when she was pushed into a corner, he felt deeply satisfied.

"Young Master Jin, then those business partners.."

Lin Feng smiled, "My family has some related businesses, so I'm wondering if you could pass them to us?"

"Humph, this is only a small matter. If you want it, all I have to do is say the word."

Jin Ran had an arrogant look on his face. "As long as the Lins are obedient and help the Jins to control the market in Donghai, then all of you, are one of mine."

"Yes yes yes!"

Lin Feng immediately bowed respectfully when he heard this. "Young Master Jin is our master. The Lins will definitely listen to everything you say!"

Even if he had to become a dog, it was fine to become the Jin family's dog. Who could remove the Lins from their position in Donghai once they were under the Jins?

A few directors came looking for Lin Yuzhen urgently the moment she reached the office and told her something bad had happened.

"Thirteen of our partners have called off their partnership. They'd rather pay compensation than continue working with us."

"Now our cash flow is facing a problem, and there are two investment companies who have been calling us before the day started to ask for their money back."

"They're ganging up to shut our company down!"

None of the directors expected something like that to happen suddenly. The new Lin Group had just been set up and had just started business when they were hit with such a fierce blow. This had a huge impact on the morale in the company.

Lin Yuzhen frowned and didn't say anything. She knew that someone must be doing this on purpose to destroy her company.

This rival was really malicious!

She immediately went to Lin Wen's office, to find that he was calling the various business partners.

"CEO Zhang, aren't you going too far by suddenly withdrawing your investment?"

"We've always been working well together but now you're telling me that you don't even want the interest. CEO Li, I don't really understand why you're doing this. Can you tell me what's going on?"

Lin Wen had made several calls, but all of them insisted on calling off their partnerships.

His face was grim. He didn't expect matters to become so serious, and this had come so suddenly.

They were obviously ganging up to attack Lin Group together!

"Dad," said Lin Yuzhen. "It must be the Lins."

After thinking about it, she knew the Lins didn't have such tremendous power. "And the Jins from Shengcheng."

This must have been Jin Ran's doing. Otherwise it wasn't possible for these Donghai business partners to do something like that.

They couldn't afford to offend the Jins. If the Jins came down hard, they would perish as well.

So even if they weren't willing to, they had no choice but to cut themselves off from Lin Yuzhen and her father.

"How's the company's situation now?" Lin Wen was still calm.

"Our money is very tight. The business partners have pulled out, we can't remit any money, and the investors are pushing for their money. We're in a very bad state now."

Lin Yuzhen's eyes were tearing up.

The company had just started but someone had already come to make trouble for them. And this way of doing it was obviously someone trying to use their power to bully them.

"Assure the staff."

Lin Wen made a decision quickly. "We will get through this."

"Also, get a loan from the bank. We cannot let our cash flow have any issues."

The moment their capital was cut off, then that was the end of them.

"Ok!"

Lin Yuzhen immediately went to get this done. She started calling a few banks that worked with them and asked them about getting a loan.