Chapter 155 Donghai Reached its Boiling Point!

"This way please."

Two men held Lin Yuzhen on both sides and got her into the car, and they left soon after.

"CEO Lin! CEO Lin!" Xiaozhao was still sprawled on the ground and she tried to chase after them, but she couldn't even stand.

Lin Yuzhen had gone with Yu Wei to protect her, and she couldn't help but burst out in tears.

"CEO Lin..."

She knew that Lin Yuzhen was too kindhearted and didn't want anything bad to happen to Xiaozhao.

But Xiaozhao didn't dare to think of what would happen after Lin Yuzhen left with that crazy Yu Wei.

DING...

The lift door opened and Jiang Ning came walking out with the documents in one hand and his phone in the other.

There was no signal in the lift and he couldn't make a call. The first thing he saw when he came out of the lift was Xiaozhao on the floor.

Jiang Ning immediately ran over.

"What's going on?"

"Brother Ning! Yu Wei took CEO Lin away! Save her! Quickly save her!"

Xiaozhao started bawling when she saw Jiang Ning and she grabbed his hand. "It's all my fault, I didn't protect CEO Lin well, I..."

"Don't worry."

Jiang Ning quickly called the security guards to come down and send Xiaozhao to the hospital.

He got the others to check the security footage and track the car down.

"Yuming, Yuzhen has been kidnapped, track her down. The car license numberis..."

Huang Yuming could hear the terrifying murderous air emanating from the voice on the phone.

"Hurry! Everyone is to move out and track this car down now!" Huang Yuming had an equally murderous look on his face.

"Bloody hell, how dare he kidnap Big Boss' woman! Does he think I'm dead or what?!"

The entire illegal circle of Donghai started moving.

Some of them were taking a bath, and immediately put on their clothes and rushed out the moment they heard the news.

Some of them working and threw down everything they were doing like they had gone mad.

Some of them were entangled with a woman lying below them, but they grabbed a piece of clothing and ran without saying a word...

All of Donghai reached its boiling point in that instant!

"Hurry! Hurry! Find this car! Now!"

"Go to the west side!"

"We're headed for the east side right now!"

"Send two groups of people to the south, we must find this car as soon as possible!"

There were people running up and down the streets and everyone had a murderous look on their faces.

There were cars speeding in various directions and everybody could sense that something big was going to happen.

The moment he entered Donghai, Yu Fang could sense that something was wrong.

"Had something happened?"

He had a bad premonition in his heart. It had only been a month since he was last here, but Donghai seemed completely different from before.

"Damn it! He's not picking up!" Yu Fang called Yu Wei several times but nobody picked up the phone. He was sure that this idiot wasn't picking up on purpose.

"Still haven't confirmed where those three are?" he looked up and asked.

"Just got the information. They're at Deep Sea Hotel!"

"Go there now!"

Yu Fang hoped hard that nothing had happened. Otherwise Yu Wei was doomed if he was trapped in Donghai.

At the same time, Jiang Ning had already made his move.

The few of them training at the facility had also received a call from Huang Yuming. Brother Gou didn't even bother wiping the mud off his body and there was a murderous air boiling within him.

"Bloody asshole, how dare they touch Boss Yuzhen!" Brother Gou cursed angrily.

"I'll make sure he dies!"

"Brothers, someone kidnapped Boss Yuzhen!"

The moment Brother Gou shouted this, all the wolves instantly went insane.

Jiang Ning had trained them and helped them to improve, while Lin Yuzhen had always shown them concern and given them not just high salaries, but sufficient respect.

Number 3 had been sent to protect Lin Wen, but the last time he came back, he started crying when he talked about Lin Wen and Su Mei. He said they never treated him as a bodyguard or a driver but treated him like their own son. He said that he had been orphaned from a young age, but now he felt like he had parents and he was going to protect them with his life!

This family was so kindhearted and someone tried to harm them?

That was unforgivable!

All of Donghai had reached its boiling point!