Chapter 88

"Fine."

Wang Gao finally spat one word out after a long time.

Even though he was extremely indignant, he had no other choice.

Xu Rong had left too early and didn't know about this, so he missed his chance.

Once he missed this chance, he would lose everything.

"We don't have any objections either."

The rest quickly piped up the moment they saw that Wang Gao had nodded.

Gao Fei started smiling now.

"You have made an excellent choice."

He then stood up and didn't want to waste anymore time here.

He had come with two purposes in mind. One was to get Wang Gao and the rest to follow his boss, and the second thing was to investigate what happened to Hei Long.

Now he had finished doing both things.

Since Xu Rong didn't agree, then there was no need for him to continue to exist.

A storm was coming soon.

Gao Fei had just walked out from the teahouse when he received a call. The smug look he had just moments ago immediately fell.

"Brother Wu! I'll be there immediately!"

He was filled with horror.

Someone had actually thrashed Lin Wu?

What crazy place was this Donghai? Hei Long had perished here and now Lin Wu got thrashed as well. He hadn't even had the chance to tell Lin Wu the good news and such a terrible thing happened.

Gao Fei immediately ran over to find that besides Lin Wu, all the other men that went with Lin Wu had broken legs too. Gao Fei nearly stopped breathing.

What the hell was going on?!

"Call big boss to send people over right now! NOW!" Lin Wu lay on a bed with a grim expression on his face.

"Got it!"

Gao Fei's heart was pounding very quickly and he opened his mouth to ask about what happened. But after seeing how Lin Wu looked ready to eat someone, he didn't dare to ask at all.

After a pause, he said, "About the illegal circle of Donghai, they've all agreed except Xu Rong." Lin Wu didn't have the mood to care about Xu Rong. He looked up at Gao Fei and there was such intense murder coming out from his cold eyes that Gao Fei felt a chill down his spine.

This vicious man's gaze was enough to strike fear into people's hearts. How had someone managed to break his arms and leg?

"I know what to do," replied Gao Fei immediately. "The moment our men arrive, I'll acton it!"

"We don't have to do it ourselves."

Lin Wu suddenly spoke up and there was a vicious glint in his malicious looking eyes. "Aren't those fellows who chose us going to do anything to prove themselves?"

Gao Fei felt his heart move and he nodded. "Got it."

After Gao Fei left, Lin Wu took a deep breath.

He wasn't going to bother about the things on this side for the time being.

It was a matter of time before the illegal circle of Donghai was taken over. Even if he didn't do anything, other powerful groups from Shengcheng had already set their eyes on this place.

It was such a big piece of meat, so everyone wanted a bite.

His mind was filled with only one thing now. He wanted to kill Jiang Ning and kill Lin Wen's entire family!

Back at Lin Yuzhen's house.

All the furniture that had been knocked over were all tidied up. Su Mei and Lin Yuzhen carefully applied medicine on Lin Wen's bruises.

He refused to go to the hospital.

Lin Wen now had a fairly serious expression on his face, and he looked both steady and decisive.

It was completely different from how he used to be gentle, weak and quiet.

Jiang Ning pulled a cigarette out and remembered he was at home. He was about to keep it away when Lin Wen said, "Give me one."

Su Mei didn't say no, so Jiang Ning took it out and put it in Lin Wen's mouth and lit it for him.

This was probably the first cigarette Lin Wen had in many years. After inhaling once, he started coughing and his face was all red.

"Take your time," said Su Mei with a frown as her heart ached for him.

She didn't stop him, but lightly patted Lin Wen's back.

"You girls go back to your room first," said Lin Wen. "Jiang Ning, let's have a chat at the balcony."