Chapter 95

Wang Gao was very happy now.

He had managed to suddenly accomplish what he couldn't do for the past ten years within the past ten days, so he was feeling a little gleeful.

Now he called the shots in Donghai.

Even if he had to listen to instructions from Shengcheng's side, his own name was the one that resounded in this place.

"Xu Rong's gone, Luo's also gone.

Everyone who didn't listen are all gone."

Wang Gao was sitting in his own headquarters,wearing a sleeping robe with a glass of red wine in hand and looked very happy with himself.

His face was all red and he had obviously gone through a fairly fierce battle just moments ago, and he was still wanted more.After all, he had coveted that woman he snatched from Xu Rong's side for a long time now.

"Finding a large and stable boat in such circumstances was a really lucky thing."

Wang Gao closed his eyes and leaned against the sofa and relaxed.

BOOM!

Suddenly there was a loud sound as the main door was banged open and a figure went flying into the room with a yelp.

Wang Gao's expression changed slightly and he immediately dodged the figure that flew towards him. But the man had knocked the glass of wine out of Wang Gao's hand and smashed to pieces.

"Who is it!"

Wang Gao yelled loudly, "Where is everyone! Come here right now!"

BAM!

BAM!

His men had come alright, but all of them had been kicked into the room. Everyone crashed hard on the floor, then fell into silence as they fainted.

Wang Gao's expression changed more dramatically.

He had nearly a hundred men outside and now everything had gone quiet.

When he saw Huang Yuming saunter in,a cold glint flashed across Wang Gao's eyes.

"Huang Yuming, do you know what you are doing?!"Wang Gao roared angrily. "You're waiting to die!"

Huang Yuming smiled and walked over to the table to pour himself a glass of red wine.He took a sip and smacked his lips

"I heard that your wine cellar has quite a lot of good wines? I'm taking t."

"You.."Wang Gao was furious. "Are you picking a fight with me?!"

"Oh no no," Huang Yuming shook his head. "This is just my side rolling you flat."

He snapped his fingers.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

After a series of noises, the entire place was soon completely quiet.

Wang Gao was feeling numb.

He saw it with his own eyes. It was as if thirty wolves were ravaging the entire place, and nobody could stop them at all.

He could see very clearly that there many whom he had seen before. None of them caught his eye a month ago, so what was happening now?

Wang Gao sat on the sofa in a daze and his legs started trembling.

All of this had happened too quickly and he had no idea what was going on.

Huang Yuming poured a glass of wine for him. "Drink it. It'll be your last glass for the rest of your life. After you go to jail,you'd probably only get to drink pee."

Wang Gao's lips twitched.

"Huang Yuming, don't be so quick to cut ties,sometimes the wind blows this way and sometimes it blows..."

PAK!

Huang Yuming slapped Wang Gao, slapping the wine glass aside and red wine spilled everywhere.

"You think those bastards in Shengcheng can save you?" Huang Yuming asked coldly."They'll die even faster!"

Wang Gao clutched his face and glared fiercely at Huang Yuming.

He never thought that Huang Yuming would rise this quickly in such a short time.

He had gotten rid of Hei Long and his brother and didn't even have any respect for the people from Shengcheng.Now he had come right to Wang Gao's doorstep and was going to finish him off.

Who was behind him?

"I'm with the one who controls

Shengcheng! Lin Wu and Gao Fei are both in Donghai!" Wang Gao clenched his teeth and sent his last threat out.

"You've offended them by crippling Hei Long and his brother. If you touch me, they'll kill you for sure!"

He had become a little hysterical.