Chapter 65

When he thought about things this way, there was a gleeful look on Yu Fang’s face.

He never liked wastrels like Jin Ran who only cared about having fun and playing with women. If the Jins weren’t incredibly wealthy, Jin Ran would have used up the family fortune long ago. But he was confident that he could make the Yus would surpass the Jins in ten years!

Jin Ran immediately made a phone call when he got back to the hotel room.

“That’s right! Get all of them here! I need to kill somebody!” Jin Ran roared, “NOW! Get here as quickly as you can!!”

He slammed the phone down hard. The imprint of five fingers on his face hadn’t faded yet.

“Young Master Jin, will this matter get blown out of hand?” Lin Feng cautiously explained, “This Jiang Ning is crazy so it doesn’t matter what happens to him, but he has some ties to that Huang Yuming.”

“Huang Yuming? Who the hell cares about him?!”

Jin Ran was filled with disdain. “You Donghai people are like ants to us Shengcheng folk!”

“They just went to start their own Lin Group right? I’ll make them bankrupt right now!”

To the Jin family, this was nothing.

Lin Feng was secretly gleeful in his heart when he heard this, so he added fuel to the fire, “Young Master Jin, once they’ve been forced into a corner, then Lin Yuzhen will obediently climb into your bed.”

Lin Yuzhen’s face immediately appeared in Jin Ran’s mind. He couldn’t wait to pull off all her clothes and have his way with her.

This bloody bitch actually dared to reject him. He was going to see if she still dared to do something like that after he made her kneel down in front of him and scream and cry.

At the same time.

Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen were eating at Golden Jade Restaurant.

Lin Yuzhen was a little embarrassed when she saw that Jiang Ning didn’t eat much and just kept staring at her.

“Why do you keep staring at me?”

Lin Yuzhen blushed, “Quickly finish eating, then I have to get back to work.”

“I was just wondering if it was a mistake to set up a new Lin Group, since it’s made you so tired,” said Jiang Ning. “I don’t want you to overwork yourself.”

“Jiang Ning.”

Lin Yuzhen put down her chopsticks and had a serious expression on her face. “If I don’t work hard and earn enough money, how am I going to return you this favor?”

“You don’t have to return it.”

“I have to!”

Lin Yuzhen shook her head and insisted. “I must return you everything I owe you. My mum has told me that we shouldn’t hold you back. So don’t feel any pressure, you can just tell me whenever you want to call this marriage off.”

She didn’t give Jiang Ning a chance to speak.

“I know you’re very rich and you’re not an ordinary person. I’m really grateful that you’ve helped my family, but I…I’m not worthy of you.”

Jiang Ning didn’t say anything. He just continued staring at Lin Yuzhen, then he suddenly burst out laughing.

The solemn and serious atmosphere was instantly ruined.

“What are you laughing about!”

Lin Yuzhen’s face turned a darker shade of red. It had taken her so much to say all this out so seriously.

“Nothing, nothing. I’ll listen to everything you say. But before that happens, you’re still my wife.” Jiang Ning took a deep breath. “So I’ll keep protecting you.”

He looked at her so gently that Lin Yuzhen’s heart was thrown into confusion.

She quickly got up and avoided Jiang Ning’s gaze. “I’m done eating! Back to work!”

After sending Lin Yuzhen back to the office, Jiang Ning sat in the security guard office downstairs.

Huang Yuming came.

He had an invitation card in his hands.

“Big Boss, we’ve received a malicious invitation.” Huang Yuming’s expression was dead serious and he wasn’t kidding around at all.

“I’ve followed your instructions and got rid of anything that dabbled in illegal activity. Those other bosses in the illegal circle thought they made a killing, but this cleanup by the authorities has made them suffer terrible losses!”

They hadn’t only lost money. Several people, including two of high standing, had been arrested and thrown into jail as well.

Now all of them thought that Huang Yuming had purposely laid this trap for them.

All their wrath was now aimed at Huang Yuming.

“They’ve decided to hold us responsible for doing all this.” Huang Yuming passed the invitation card to Jiang Ning. “Tonight, I’ll go pay East Lake Teahouse a visit.”

He wasn’t confident at all. He knew that those people wouldn’t be nice to him, and they were all ready to exact revenge on him.

“You’re scared?”

Jiang Ning didn’t look at the invitation card, but continued looking at Huang Yuming.