Chapter 47

It was as if Jiang Ning was walking around in his own backyard. He walked in calmly and wasn’t nervous at all.

Hei Long immediately stood up when Jiang Ning walked in!

“You were the one who beat my brother up?”

Those eyes were suddenly filled with a scary murderous glint!

Whoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

The door behind Jiang Ning was now closed, and everyone inside the clubhouse immediately filled up the room Hei Long was in.

“Quick!”

“Hurry up!”

A large group of men gathered in the room, each one as fierce looking as each other.

They never expected that the man who beat up Hei Hu would dare to come all by himself to the clubhouse. He was waiting to die!

“Yup, it was me.”

Jiang Ning calmly replied, “You didn’t teach your younger brother well, so I had to help you teach him.”

He walked over to a chair and sat down. He turned around to find that the door was blocked by several men who were all looking coldly at him.

Hei Long’s expression was threatening, and he looked at Jiang Ning as if he was looking at an idiot.

“Huang Yuming sent you here to die?”

This was the only possibility he could think of.

Huang Yuming knew that he had offended Hei Long so he dared not come, but sent a subordinate here to die on his behalf?

Dream on!

Jiang Ning shook his head. “I’m the one who wanted to look for you.”

He looked at Hei Long. “I want to give you a chance.”

“You want to give me a chance? HAHAHAHA!”

Hei Long felt like he had heard the funniest joke in the world. This man was on the brink of death, and now he said he wanted to give Hei Long a chance?

Did he need anybody to give him any chances?

“Sure, you tell me, what chance are you giving me?”

Hei Long started walking towards Jiang Ning, his murderous aura bursting through the roof. He clenched his fists and cracked his knuckles, as if there was some violent energy that he couldn’t contain anymore!

“A chance to live.”

Jiang Ning continued to sit where he was as he lifted his head slightly to look at Hei Long walk towards him.

“HAHAHA, give me a chance to live? That will depend on whether I’m going to give you the chance to live first!”

With that, Hei Long suddenly picked up speed!

A strong and violent fist was aimed right at Jiang Ning’s head!

This fist of steel had broken so many people’s heads. Today, Jiang Ning was also going to die from this same fist.

This was the price to pay for incapacitating his younger brother!

“DIE!”

Hei Long gave a great shout and put all his strength into his punch. He wanted to see Jiang Ning’s head turn to mush!

BAM!

But Jiang Ning was still sitting there. He had stretched a hand out to catch Hei Long’s oncoming fist.

Hei Long’s eyes narrowed violently.

All the other hooligans gathered around felt a shiver down their spine.

Jiang Ning had stopped Hei Long’s fist just like that?

That was Hei Long’s fist!

The fist of the most vicious gangster of all Donghai was stopped by him just like that?

“So I suppose you don’t want this chance?”

Jiang Ning’s expression remained calm. So calm that it made Hei Long feel uneasy and fearful deep inside.

Nobody had ever been able to catch his fist like that before…

“You…”

BAM!

Hei Long could feel Jiang Ning’s kick and he immediately tried to block the attack with his leg, but he was too late.

Jiang Ning was too fast!

There was a thud as Jiang Ning’s kick landed on Hei Long’s knee, followed by a loud crack, then a howl of pain from Hei Long as he fell kneeling before Jiang Ning!

His fist was still in Jiang Ning’s hand and he couldn’t get it out of his grip!

It was completely silent.

The whole room went silent in an instant!

You could hear a pin drop!

Hei Long was on his knees?

Hei Hu had been forced to kneel and lost both legs, then Hei Long threatened to incapacitate Huang Yuming because of that. But now Hei Long was kneeling in front of someone he had never met before?

“AHH!!!”

Hei Long’s face was murderous and trembled. He never thought that he would end up kneeling.

“You’re dead meat!”

He gave a low shout and since he couldn’t get one hand out of Jiang Ning’s grip, he used his other hand to send a hard punch towards Jiang Ning.

BAM!

Jiang Ning gave another kick, and this one landed on Hei Long’s chest.

There was a loud thud as Hei Long collapsed on the ground. He didn’t know how many ribs he broke.

The air in the room became even more tense.

“I gave you a chance but you didn’t cherish it.”

Jiang Ning got up. “There’s so much blood on your hands, so it’s not bad that you’ve lived till this age already.”

He had wanted to give Hei Long a chance to surrender and repent, but then when he thought harder about it, there was no way Hei Long would have accepted that chance.

Hei Long was on the floor staring straight at Jiang Ning. “You..who the hell are you!”