Chapter 91

Jin Yang had gotten this son late in life. He was over forty now and Jin Ran was his only son, so he pampered him like no other.

Whatever Jin Ran wanted, he would give it to him.If Jin Ran made a mistake, as long as it could be settled, he wouldn't even scold him.

Little did he expect Jin Ran to nearly lose his life after just going to Donghai to have fun!

Even in Shengcheng, nobody dared to touch his son. Who was it in Donghai who had the gall to do this?!

When Yu Fang brought Jin Ran back,he didn't say anything, as if he was afraid of that person. But Jin Yang wasn't afraid at all.

"Both of you. I don't care who that person is, I just want him dead. That's not difficult for the two of you, right?"

Wu Bing and Wu Qiang stood in front of Jin Yang and shook their heads resolutely.

"Mr Jin, two of us owe you a favor, so we would like leave you with a stern warning," Wu Bing spoke up. "Don't offend this person. Young Master Jin was in the wrong this time."

They had repaid this favor now.

The two of them had come to bid farewell to Jin Yang.They couldn't help the Jins anymore, otherwise before Jiang Ning came for them,their hot tempered leader Hei Hu would hack them to pieces.

After they finished saying this, they left.

Jin Yang's mouth flinched and he laughed coldly for a while.

"These ungrateful bastards!" Jin Yang roared.

They didn't want to help him and even told him to give up?

So Jin Ran had been thrashed for nothing? Crippled for nothing?

What did they take the Jin family as?!

He thought that after making Wu Bing and Wu Qiang owe his family a favor,they would be a valuable addition to the Jins.

But now it seemed that they were completely useless.These two brothers were just useless cowards after all.

"Master Jin, the heir to the Lin family in Donghai is here, he says that he has something to tell you."

"Lin family? What Lin family!"

Jin Yang was still angry. "I don't want to see him!"

Who the hell thought he had the right to meet with Jin Yang?!

"He says this is concerning Young Master Jin. He has information on the culprit."

Jin Yang's eyes narrowed. The culprit?

This boy from the Lin family was the one who entertained Jin Ran when Jin Ran went to Donghai, so he definitely knew who did this.

"Let him come in!"

Lin Feng's arms were both bandaged as he came in. After he respectfully bowed,he went straight to the point.

"Master Jin,the person who hurt Young Master Ji is Jiang Ning, the son-in-law of Lin Wen in Donghai!"

He clenched his teeth and said, "He beat me up, and even declared that he was going to kill Young Master Jin. If I hadn't protected Young Master Jin in time, he might have..."

"Lin Wen and family don't have any respect for the Jins at all.He even said that if the Jin family wasn't hiding in Shengcheng, he would make the Jins disappear overnight!"

"My family is in part to blame for what happened this time round, so my father would like to express his apologies by giving you 30% of our company shares, and we hope that Master Jin can give us a chance."

Jin Yang could understand everything clearly with a few sentences from Lin Feng.

The person who beat up Jin Ran was Jiang Ning, Lin Wen's son-in-law, while Lin Feng's family wanted to be an ally of the Jins

And what Jin Yang needed to do wasn't just to cripple Jiang Ning, but to make sure Lin Wen and family turned to ashes!

There was a storm in Donghai's illegal circle.

Within a few days, so many things had happened.

Xu Rong had been reduced to nothing.

And this was done by Wang Gao and the other bosses.

These few bosses had ganged up along with some strong fighters from Shengcheng to beat Xu Rong up without mercy. They took all his assets, broke his legs and threw him out of Donghai.

There was a great uproar in all of Dongha's illegal circles all of a sudden

Everyone knew that Wang Gao and the rest had decided to follow the people from Shengcheng.They were now trying to prove their worthiness by helping these Shengcheng people to tidy up Donghai's illegal circles.

Wang Gao had sent out word that anyone who obeyed would benefit, while anyone who disobeyed would die.

Xu Rong was the first one to die!