Chapter 177 Mass Fury

Lin Yuzhen was completely confused.

What was Jiang Ning talking about?

What was he referring to when he called it a free advertisement that they couldn't waste?

Lin Qiang was now trying his best to destroy Lin Wen's reputation in front of the entire city of Donghai and smearing his reputation. This was no advertisement.

"Jiang Ning?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then."

There was no need for Jiang Ning to say too much. Lin Yuzhen didn't say what she wanted to say. She was used to believing in Jiang Ning

If Jiang Ning wasn't worried, then there was no problem.

Lin Wen was her father, but Jiang Ning would protect him too. Jiang Ning wouldn't let someone else destroy him like this.

After putting down the phone, Lin Yuzhen walked back to Lin Wen. She picked up her father's trembling hand and said, "Dad, don't worry, Jiang Ning will settle it"

Lin Wen and Su Mei both turned to look at Lin Yuzhen.

Somehow everyone calmed down when they heard Jiang Ning's name.

It seemed as though nothing seemed too difficult for Jiang Ning to handle. Nobody had been able to do any harm to this family as long as Jiang Ning was around.

"Dear, as long as Jiang Ning is around, there'll be no problem." Su Mei took a deep breath. She believed In Jiang Ning too. "He will make Lin Qiang pay for doing this!"

Lin Wen nodded.

He had no idea what else could be done.

This program was being broadcast live both on TV and on the internet

Almost all of Donghai would know about the things said tonight. Even though they were all false allegations, it would be hard for Lin Wen to prove his innocence.

The three of them quietened down, but they were still a little nervous and worried, Lin Qiang was now displaying his full acting chops on TV. His voice cracked as he accused Lin Wen of snatching away the Lin family assets, bringing harm to his own brother and even accused him of causing his own father to suffer a stroke. It sounded like such a tragedy.

He claimed to have gone on TV not because he wanted any of his assets back, but because he wanted to seek justice. He claimed that he wanted everyone to see Lin Wen's true colors and not to be cheated by Lin Wen anymore.

With Lin Qiang looking all pitiful and Lin Xiao in a daze on the wheelchair, who would suspect anything?

There were many people cursing at both their TV screens and computer monitors.

"He's such a wicked man!"

"He even tried to harm his own brother? He did anything for the sake of money? This Lin Wen is really vicious!"

"He's an animal or worse than animal He even made his own father suffer a stroke! Doesn't he know where the limit is?!"

There were many people getting angry as they watched this program. There were even people calling in to comfort Lin Qiang and to express their sympathy.

That was the effect that Lin Qiang wanted!

"We have another passionate viewer calling in, let's connect the call."

The host sighed, but he met Lin Qiang's eyes and they could see the glee in each other's eyes, this feeling of controlling the masses was amazing.

"Mr. Lin, don't be sad. Lin Wen is worse than an animal and he will get his retribution! I am never buying anything from them anymore! 'm on your side!"

"I can't believe a man like that can actually still keep his business open! All you bosses out there, don't work with this man anymore! In case he does you in tool"

"Boycott Lin Wen! Boycott Lin Group!"

Call after call came in sounding like this, and Lin Wen couldn't defend himself even if he had a hundred mouths now.

This hatred and this anger continued to build up as the viewers continued to target Lin Group together. It was as if Lin Group had done something terrible to these bystanders to incur their wrath.

"Goddammit this bloody Lin Qiang can really act" Brother Gou couldn't stand watching this any longer. "Big Boss, I sneak in and kill him!"

He was angry just hearing all these false allegations. How dare this Lin Qiang twist the truth like that?

If Jiang Ning gave the order, he would rush in and kill Lin Qiang even if he had to make a scene at the live broadcast.

But Jiang Ning remained calm.

He decided that it was about time. He turned to Huang Yuming, "All ready to go?"

"No problem."

Huang Yuming had no idea what Jiang Ning was planning, but he followed all of Jiang Ning's instructions to the letter Jiang Ning had asked him to arrange for some people who had studied acting before to call the hotline and accuse Lin Wen. Jiang Ning had even written the script for them, so everything they had to say and how to say it was all clearly stated

Huang Yuming looked at the script and realized these words were even worse than whatever Lin Qiang was saying!

Wasn't Lin Wen supposed to be Jiang Ning's father-in-Law?!