Chapter 67

Master Han kept his eyes half shut as he calmly replied, "Muay Thai is just a pretty way of fighting, but it won't do much damage."

Xu Rong nodded and felt much more assured when he saw how confident Master Han was. Teaching Huang Yuming a lesson was only one of his motives today. His other motive was to frighten his opponents.

Otherwise he wouldn't have spent so much money to hire a fighter like Master Han.

"Has Huang Yuming arrived?" Xu Rong turned to ask his men.

"Not yet. He's probably trying to find a fighter for himself."

"Humph, what sort of fighter could he possibly find? That stupid dog of a Gou? Master Han could probably cripple him with one finger!"

Xu Rong was filled with disdain. "Let's drink our

tea and quietly wait for Huang Yuming to come here and meet his doom!"

At this very moment.

Huang Yuming had already started making his way to the teahouse, and he sent Brother Gou to pick Jiang Ning.

"Where are you going at this hour of the night?" Lin Yuzhen had taken a shower and changed into house clothes. Her clothes were loose fitting but it still couldn't hide her figure, and her soft fair skin that peeked out from under her clothes.

She sat on the sofa and asked as she saw Jiang Ning on the way out.

"I have some matters to attend to."

Jiang Ning walked over to Lin Yuzhen and looked down at her. Lin Yuzhen went into a panic and shifted backwards a little as she clutched her chest and her face immediately reddened.

"Come...come back early!"

"If you want to eat anything for supper, call me." Jiang Ning then walked out of the house. "Where's Jiang Ning going at his hour?"

Su Mei had just come out of the kitchen with a plate full of cut fruit.

Lin Yuzhen's face was still a little red as she replied in a hurry, "He...he said he was going to buy supper. Mum, what do you want to eat?"

Brother Gou had waited for a while at the door. When he saw Jiang Ning emerge from the house, he immediately opened the car door for him.

"Big Boss!"

Jiang Ning nodded. "Let's go."

Brother Gou was excited on the way there because he was going to be able to watch Jiang Ning fight again. He couldn't wait to watch, so he started stepping harder on the accelerator.

When they reached East Lake Teahouse, Huang Yuming was waiting for them at the jetty.

"Big Boss, they've all arrived already."

Huang Yuming smiled and motioned for Jiang Ning to go ahead of him.

"You walk in front," Jiang Ning calmly replied. Huang Yuming understood immediately. It was better to keep Jiang Ning's identity a secret as far as possible and not to let him be seen in public too much. The purpose of having Huang Yuming around was to be Jiang Ning's spokesperson in Donghai.

They took a boat and headed for the teahouse in the middle of the lake. The nervousness

Huang Yuming felt earlier had all disappeared

"Did Huang Yuming chicken out? Look at the time! Where the hell is he?!"

"I think he's chickened out. This bloody bastar really got us into hot soup!"

All the bosses were still furious.

They hadn't hired any highly skilled fighters to come. Xu Rong had Master Han while Wang Gao had a Muay Thai expert. That was enough for Huang Yuming to lose miserably an humble himself before them.

"The world of doing business is like that. Either you profit or you lose. You mean if any of your businesses profit, you'd give me a share of it?"Huang Yuming's voice floated in from the door and it was still calm and confident.

"When all of you bought over my assets at such a low price, I didn't see that any of you were unhappy about it."

He didn't hold back at all. Jiang Ning was here, so he didn't have to fear!

Huang Yuming walked in with large strides, fearlessly and confidently, and looked fairly imposing.

Jiang Ning and Brother Gou followed closel behind him. He could ignore Brother Gou, but he could sense the confidence coming out from Jiang Ning.

He sat down and the other two behind him also sat down.

"CEO Huang, you're a real big shot huh. So many of us here have been waiting just for you," Xu Rong said sarcastically.

"You didn't have to wait."

Huang Yuming scoffed. "If you think I'm an eyesore, then I'll just leave."

But how could any of them let Huang Yuming leave this place?

They had set up this match today to teach Huang Yuming a lesson. If they didn't teach him a good lesson today, then they had set all this up for nothing.

"Enough with the nonsense. CEO Huang, where's your fighter?"

Wang Gao had lost all patience. He had lost 60 million in this cleanup operation!

"Don't tell me it's that dog of yours. If he dies, then you won't have a dog to order around anymore."

Brother Gou knew that Wang Gao was insulting him, but he didn't say or do anything. There was no anger on his face, and he actually looked quite happy that all these people were going to be in big trouble tonight.