Chapter 71

After leaving East Lake Teahouse, Jiang Ning and the rest went straight to Golden Jade Restaurant.

Huang Yuming's face was red from excitement and remained red for quite a while.

Brother Gou just followed behind and wanted to say something several times, but in the end he didn't dare to say anything.

"Big Boss!"

Huang Yuming packed the freshly prepared mini lobsters well and passed it to Jiang Ning. "It's been hard on you tonight."

Jiang Ning shook his head. "I'm a little disappointed though. I thought there should be some big fish in Donghai, but they've all turned out to be trash."

Huang Yuming nodded.

To Jiang Ning, Xu Rong and the rest were just trash.

"I'm not interested in settling this sort of trash, so I'll leave it to you."

Jiang Ning hopped into his car.

Huang Yuming froze. Jiang Ning was leaving them to him?

It was easy for Jiang Ning to give these instructions, but it wasn't an easy task to settle Xu Rong and the rest himself.

"One month."

Jiang Ning went on, "I'll take one month to train those punks. After that, you have to settle the rest. I want to keep my wife company."

He then got Brother Gou to drive him home.

Huang Yuming took a deep breath. He only snapped out of it after he could no longer see the lights of the car.

Jiang Ning was only going to take a month to train those fifty punks?

And then Jiang Ning wanted him to completely get rid of Xu Rong and the other bosses who had been around in Donghai for the past few decades?

It wasn't that he didn't believe in Jiang Ning. He just continued to feel that this was too hard.

Brother Gou drove Jiang Ning back to Huacheng Estate and respectfully opened the door for Jiang Ning. It was like he was facing a high and mighty god, and Brother Gou was being extremely pious.

"Big Boss!"

Brother Gou hesitated for a while before speaking again. "I...Could I drive Big Boss around for this month?"

Jiang Ning thought about it. The car they had right now was for Lin Yuzhen and he wanted to buy another one, but Su Mei would definitely chide him for spending money unnecessarily. "You want to join the training?"

Of course Jiang Ning could tell what Brother Gou was really thinking about.

"YES!"

This time he didn't hesitate, because he knew Jiang Ning liked people who spoke their minds. "I want to become strong too!"

"Sure."

Jiang Ning nodded and then went into the house.

Brother Gou clenched his fists and punched them excitedly into the air before carefully driving off.

It was nearly 10PM.

Lin Yuzhen was still sitting on the sofa with a tablet in hand and looking at all sorts of company reports.

The fragrance of mini lobsters immediately made her wrinkle her nose.

She turned to see that Jiang Ning had already prepared bowls and chopsticks, and even had tissue ready.

"Come over and eat. Mum and Dad are asleep?" Jiang Ning asked quietly.

"Yeah they're sleeping."

Lin Yuzhen walked over to the table in her slippers. The smell became even stronger. "Will I get fat if I eat supper so late?"

She felt that she wouldn't look good if she became fat.

"You're pretty even if you're fat."

Jiang Ning seemed to know what Lin Yuzhen was thinking about, and said that while peeling one for her to eat. "Come, have a bite."

Lin Yuzhen told herself that she should only eat a few, but soon enough, she totally forgot that she had told herself this.

She ate one every time Jiang Ning peeled one, and Jiang Ning only let her wash up and sleep after she had finished everything.

Nothing eventful happened that night.

Lin Yuzhen took her guilt of eating supper to bed and slept till the next morning.

When she woke up, the mat in the room had already been packed away and Jiang Ning was nowhere to be found.

She sat up with a start. "Jiang Ning?"

There was suddenly an empty feeling in Lin Yuzhen's heart. Had Jiang Ning left?

She walked out of the room to find that familiar figure still gobbling his food at the table, chomping down the breakfast that Su Mei made. Lin Yuzhen immediately felt assured.

"You lazy bum, if you continue to wake up so late, I won't leave any breakfast for you next time."

"Humph, don't you dare!"

After breakfast, Brother Gou was already waiting outside the door.

He sent Lin Yuzhen to the office first, then sent Jiang Ning to the factory in the countryside.

None of the fifty men were late, and all of them had come early to wait by the factory entrance.

When they saw Jiang Ning's car approaching, there was a change in their eyes.

They didn't know how strong Jiang Ning could make them, but they believed that Jiang Ning had this ability.

There was an empty piece of land behind the factory, so while the factory was being built, Jiang Ning had also gotten the workers to build a training facility that he had designed on this empty piece of land.

The training facility was densely filled with all sorts of obstacles, and everyone's hair stood on end.

They hadn't started yet, but they knew it was going to be really tough by just looking at it. "Out of fifty, I'll leave only thirty at most."