Chapter 197 Lin Wu's Hatred

He had lost $60 million in just two days!

That was all actual money!

Yu Fang's heart was bleeding.

Riiiiing...

His phone started ringing. Yu Tian had called to ask why the family had suddenly made such huge losses.

"Dad, I miscalculated," Yu Fang was fairly vexed over this as well. "I've underestimated that bastard's ability, so we have to take a step back and plan this properly."

Yu Tian had handed this mission over to Yu Fang and he knew that it wasn't easy to go up against the Lin family of Donghai. In the past, he himself wouldn't have cared about a third tier family in Donghai either.

But now Lin Group was fast becoming a huge entity!

"Just go ahead and do what you have to! If you need anything, let me know."

Yu Tian then hung up.

He said this to comfort Yu Fang, but it made Yu Fang feel even more uncomfortable.

Did he really have to take everything the Yu family had to deal with Jiang Ning and the Lin family?

"Young Master Yu, what do we do now?"

His men didn't know what to do. They had already lost so much, so if they went on, they would only lose even more.

"Stop for the moment," replied Yu Fang.

"We need to find a more suitable opportunity to deal Lin Group a fatal blow when they've let their guard down!"

Wasn't Lin Group going to expand into Shengcheng? Yu Fang was going to wait till they entered Shengcheng's market, since Shengcheng was his territory and it would be easier to deal with them. It was indeed too difficult to attack the company while they were still in Donghai.

"Looks like I've got to contact the Jin family. Both families have to join hands and teach Lin Group a hard lesson in Shengcheng!"

...

While Yu Fang was plotting his next move, Zhang Cheng and the rest were already headed for Donghai.

There were five bosses coming together from Shengcheng. Besides Zhang Cheng, the other four were also unable to sit still anymore.

Everyone was cooperative because they knew that if they came in by themselves, they would suffer great losses even if they managed to get some territory. If that happened, the other bosses would quickly swoop in and take everything else while they were still recovering.

They were all cunning people, so nobody was going to suffer this sort of loss.

So since everyone knew what each other was thinking about, they decided to make their move together and encircle Donghai. They would talk about how to split the cake after taking down Donghai.

After all, Donghai's geographical location was great. Master Fu told them before that they were not to snatch territories that belonged to other people. But Donghai's illegal circle had nobody in charge now.

If they missed this chance, they didn't know when they'd get another!

They could share the profits and lower their risk and damage, so why not?

There were at least twenty or thirty cars driving along the highway and making their way towards Donghai.

"Zhang Dapao has brought quite a number of skilled fighters. Thirty of them — they're all his most vicious men," said Gao Fei.

"Looks like he wants to fight for a bigger slice of the cake."

"No problem. It's such a large cake. Even if you get a small piece, you still profit."

Zhang Cheng wasn't worried about this. He was more worried about whether they could really take down Donghai's illegal circle.

For some reason, the closer they got to Donghai, the more uneasy he felt inside. Donghai seemed to be like a wild beast that had just woken up from its slumber and had its mouth wide open now. If anyone got swallowed up by that mouth, you wouldn't even find his corpse.

"Humph! This time I'm going to watch Jiang Ning die!" Lin Wu smiled maliciously.

"After he dies, I'm going to kill Lin Wen and his family too! How dare he pretend to look after my father! He's just putting on an act to make everyone think he's some philanthropist. Lin Wen, Lin Wen, I never knew you were such a hypocrite before!"

Lin Wen taking Lin Xiao back to his home was old news already, but Lin Wu refused to believe it.

He just felt that Lin Wen was using Lin Xiao to boost his reputation.

He was going to take revenge on Jiang Ning for breaking his limbs!