Chapter 158 For My Sake

Yu Fang immediately tried to dash in when he saw that the entrance was guarded. "I want to go in!"

"I'm sorry but nobody is allowed to go in now!" Brother Gou stood by the door and glanced at Yu Fang. "Did you hear me?"

"My younger brother is inside!" Yu Fang shouted back and glanced around. When he saw that Brother Gou's eyes became colder, he took a deep breath and continued more calmly, "I'm from the Yu family in Shengcheng, I know Jiang Ning."

When he heard Yu Fang mention Jiang Ning, Brother Gou looked him up and down.

"Let him go in," Huang Yuming said as he walked out.

Yu Fang immediately went in, but the men with him were prevented from going in.

"Wait outside here for me." Yu Fang felt more and more uneasy. There was such a huge commotion here.

There must have been more than three hundred men both inside and outside this place.

He really hoped that the one in trouble upstairs wasn't Yu Wei. Otherwise it would really be a big problem.

Yu Wei ran up the stairs, panting away.

There were men standing on every floor along the way, and the stern expression on everyone's faces made Yu Wei feel even more shocked and afraid than ever.

This city of Donghai was really different from before.

Could it be that Jiang Ning was the one behind all of this?

From afar Yu Fang could see a puddle of blood. Blood immediately rushed to Yu Fang's head and even his neck was all red. Those three strong men had been dragged away by this time, but the blood on the floor...

Yu Fang took a deep breath and ran over.

The moment he entered the room, he saw Yu Wei lying motionless on the ground.

"Yu Wei!" He ran over and put a finger under Yu Wei's nose. He breathed a sigh of relief when he confirmed Yu Wei was still breathing.

"Yu Wei? Yu Wei!" Yu Fang shook Yu Wei to wake him up.

Yu Wei opened his eyes and pain filled his face. When he saw that Yu Fang had come, his lips trembled, "Bro, save me... save me."

Yu Fang clenched his fists.

He looked up to see Jiang Ning holding a frightened Lin Yuzhen in his arms.

Yu Fang could hear his own heart pounding. Things were going to get tricky.

The last time, Jin Ran had only teased Lin Yuzhen verbally and Jiang Ning threw him out after breaking his legs. Jiang Ning's indulgence of Lin Yuzhen had gone beyond the comprehension of most others already.

But at least Jiang Ning and Yu Fang weren't enemies.

"Jiang Ning, I'm sorry for not teaching my brother well," Yu Fang immediately apologized. "I didn't expect him to do something like this and nearly brought harm to Lin Yuzhen, I really..."

"Nearly?" Jiang Ning turn to glare at Yu Fang. His icy cold stare made Yu Fang shudder.

"Yuzhen cried so badly and was so scared. You call this just nearly?" Jiang Ning's tone of voice had become cold. "You're really good at trying to wriggle out of this situation."

Yu Fang clenched his teeth. "But it's not bad enough to deserve death, right? For my sake, spare my brother's life and my family will compensate you however much you want."

Jiang Ning suddenly smiled. He was smiling, but he looked even more terrifying than the devil to Yu Fang.

"For your sake?" Jiang Ning spat disdainfully. "What are you? How are you worthy for me to do anything for you?"

Yu Fang's expression changed. He didn't expect Jiang Ning to be so difficult to handle.

"Yu Wei is definitely dead meat," Jiang Ning had passed his judgment on Yu Wei.

"I'll give you a chance to leave now. If you don't want to go, then you can stay here forever with Yu Wei."

Jiang Ning didn't mince his words.

Yu Fang shuddered. He could feel the thick murderous air emanating from Jiang Ning and he was certainly not going to show any pity.

"Bro! Don't leave me here! Don't leave me here!" Yu Wei wailed miserably.

If his arms and legs weren't broken, he would have held on tightly to Yu Fang's leg.

"Jiang Ning...it is better to have one less enemy. If you kill my brother, my family..."

He paused to take a deep breath. "The Yu family will not let you off."

Jiang Ning thought he heard a joke.

"I'm going to say this one last time. If you don't want to leave, then stay here!" He glared at Yu Fang. "The Yu family? If they dare to even take one step in Donghai, then I will make sure they disappear off the face of the earth!"