Chapter 77

Lin Feng shuddered when he saw Jiang Ning. He was fearful the moment he saw Jiang Ning. He had been beaten into fear!

But today was different. Lin Yuzhen was going down with her company, so how could Jiang Ning still be so confident?!

"Stop putting on a pretense!"

Lin Feng laughed coldly. "This stupid company is going to close down soon, so aren't all of you despairing now?"

He glared at Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen. "I told you before, going up against Young Master Jin is as good as seeking death! You'd better obediently kneel down and apologize, and maybe Young Master Jin might spare your lives!"

Jin Ran stood where he was with a disdainful look.

If those two brothers hadn't been so useless, Jiang Ning wouldn't be standing here right now. But none of that was important anymore. Once Lin Yuzhen was finished, then Jiang Ning wouldn't have anything to eat since he married into their family.

But he didn't want Jiang Ning to die so quickly.

He wanted Jiang Ning to watch his own wife scream and moan under him.

"Despair?"

Jiang Ning's lips suddenly curled up as he lifted his hand and slapped Lin Feng hard across the face. "You are the one who should be in despair now!"

"You.."

Lin Feng held his face. This wasn't the first time Jiang Ning had slapped his face!

BAM!

Jiang Ning wasn't polite at all and didn't want to waste anymore energy talking.

He sent a kick flying over and Lin Feng immediately sprawled on the floor. He was all curled up like a prawn, and the pain was so bad that he couldn't even speak a word.

Jin Ran's expression changed.

He had nearly forgotten that Jiang Ning was a crazy man!

And he would hit others when his illness acted up!

His company was going to close down soon, so Jiang Ning's illness must have acted up from the shock.

"If you dare to do anything, you're dead meat!" Jin Ran threatened. "I'm from the Jin family, my dad will kill you!"

CRACK!

Jiang Ning used a hand to hold onto Jin Ran's neck and lifted him off the floor.

Jin Ran's face turned red instantly as his feet dangled in the air and his eyes were filled with terror. How was Jiang Ning this frightening?! "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Lin Group won't close down. But I have my eyes on the Jins now."

If someone who knew Jiang Ning was around to hear this, that person would feel a chill in their bones.

Anyone that Jiang Ning set his eyes on never came out alive. "Let...let go of me!"

Jin Ran's body started to stiffen up, but Jiang Ning's hand was like a plier. Jiang Ning allowed Jin Ran to continue struggling, but he didn't loosen his grip on Jin Ran.

There was a terrifying feeling of being strangled to death, and Jin Ran felt that he was going to die any moment.

But no matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't break free.

BAM!

BAM!

After two kicks, Jin Ran also landed on the floor like a dead dog, and fainted immediately. "Throw them out!" Jiang Ning coldly gave orders.

The security guards quickly ran over and dragged them out.

All the staff were staring with their eyes and mouths wide. They didn't know Jiang Ning was this ferocious!

One was Lin Feng from the Lin family, the other was the heir to the Jin family in Shengcheng. Jiang Ning hit them just because he said so? "Everyone," Jiang Ning addressed the crowd seriously after looking at all of them. "All of

Donghai will only have one Lin Group, and you can all safely work here. Over here, Yuzhen will make sure that you will get better and more things than anyone else outside can offer."

He didn't have any fancy words.

In order to let people work here in peace, then the company had to pay them enough and treat them with enough respect.

Mentioning anything else was basically trying to pull a fast one on the workers.

"I will help Yuzhen to announce one thing first," Jiang Ning declared loudly. "From today onwards, everyone's salary is going up by 50%!"

The office was silent for two seconds before there was thunderous applause.