Chapter 126

"Tha...thank you."

It took a long time before Lin Yuzhen managed to squeeze just these two words out.

"You're welcome."

Jiang Ning hadn't thought about it so much. He was satisfied that Lin Yuzhen was happy.

"Alright then, finish up whatever you're doing then we can go home."

Jiang Ning then sat on the sofa and didn't disturb Lin Yuzhen, as if nothing had happened.

But how was Lin Yuzhen supposed to concentrate on her work? Her heart was already in a mess.

After a short while, Lin Yuzhen got up.

"Jiang Ning, let's go home."

Outside her office, a whole bunch of them were eating supper together and they watched as Lin Yuzhen held the flowers and walked out with a blushing face. The way they looked enviously at her made her feel even more embarrassed.

"If everyone is done with work, go home earlier and have a good rest," said Jiang Ning. "Work is important, but so is rest. If you have to work overtime next time, tell Golden Jade Restaurant to prepare some supper. Xiao zhao, you make the arrangements."

"Got it, Brother Ning!" Xiao zhao quickly replied.

Jiang Ning left with Lin Yuzhen, and the envious chatter behind them never stopped.

After they got home, Lin Yuzhen carefully put the flowers into a vase and sprayed some water on as her eyes shone.

Jiang Ning had finished bathing and he saw that Lin Yuzhen was still staring at the flowers. He couldn't help but say, "You like them? I'll give you flowers everyday then."

"No, don't," Lin Yuzhen shook her head. "It's enough, once is enough. Thank you, Jiang Ning. This is the first time I've received flowers."

She then ran off in a panic.

It was late at night.

Jiang Ning was lying on the floor, while Lin Yuzhen's large eyes seemed even brighter in the darkness, and she didn't look sleepy at all.

"Jiang Ning."

"Hmm?"

"Is it cold sleeping on the floor?"

Jiang Ning froze. What did she mean by that?

Was she asking him to sleep on the bed? He didn't think Lin Yuzhen meant that. lt didn't seem possible for her to accept him that quickly.

"It's ok, my body is in good shape so I don't feel cold."

Lin Yuzhen clenched her teeth. If the lights were on, Jiang Ning would have been able to see that her face was entirely red and the redness had reached even her neck.

"Stupid!" Lin Yuzhen spat out one word, flipped over, wrapped herself in the blanket and didn't say anymore.

Jiang Ning felt like strangling himself. He had missed a good chance just like that!

Su Mei and Lin Wen weren't home, while Lin Yuzhen seemed to be taking the initiative...

"It seems like...it is a little cold..."Jiang Ning coughed as he said this.

"There's a woolen throw in the cupboard, get it yourself!"

Then she didn't speak anymore.

The night went on in silence.

Early the next morning.

There was an earthquake in all of Tianhai's illegal circles.

Somewhere in Shengcheng.

"Linhai's Zhou Hua is gone! Gone in one night!"

"Who did it?"

"I don't know, but I heard that it has something to do with Donghai. Zhou Hua had his eyes on some assets in Donghai and perished."

Then the entire room fell into silence.

After a long time, Lin Wu, lying on the bed, spoke up. "It must be them, Huang Yuming and gang. Boss, we'd better not do anything first. We should find out more first."

"Zhou Hua's backer in the north has also disappeared. We can't touch Donghai for the time being."

Nobody in the room said anything. All of them had grim expressions.

"What about Master Fu's side? Any reaction?" After a long time, that grim faced middle aged man looked up, scanned the room and coldly asked this question.

There was a powerful person who had suddenly appeared in Donghai, tidying up all of Donghai's illegal circle and had now eliminated Zhou Hua overnight. This was no small matter.

If this was a rivalry between powerful forces, then they could forget about fighting.

This fatty piece of meat called Donghai would have nothing to do with them anymore.

"No reaction," Gao Fei replied with a stern expression. "Master Fu said ten years ago that he will not interfere..."

"Humph, he doesn't interfere, but the illegal circles of Tianhai all listen to him! He doesn't interfere so that none of the trouble reaches him. But he won't give up any of the benefits for sure!"