Chapter 125

Night time in the city wasn't much quieter than day time.

But the streetlamps at the end of the street always made one feel at peace.

At the Lin Group headquarters.

Lin Yuzhen was still working. The documents on her desk were piled very high, and they were going to bury her soon.

The company had just gotten off to a start and Lin Wen was still recuperating. So everything fell on Lin Yuzhen, no matter whether they were big matters or small matters.

"Brother Ning!"

"Brother Ning is here!"

There were a few employees working overtime in the office.When they saw Jiang Ning walk in, they all greeted him quietly.

They all knew that Jiang Ning had married into Lin Yuzhen's family, but nobody dared to look down on him.

That was because they had all seen their ex-boss, Huang Yuming, respectfully call Jiang Ning 'Big Boss'.

They had also witnessed how Jiang Ning slapped Lin Feng and Jin Ran out of the company.

Jiang Ning was capable and pampered his wife, so many men were envious, while many women were jealous.

"All working overtime? You guys must be hungry," Jiang Ning smiled and turned to the secretary. "Call Golden Jade Restaurant and tell them to make some snacks for you guys. Tell them I said so."

"Got it,Brother Ning!"

The secretary was extremely excited.

Golden Jade Restaurant!

Of course they knew that restaurant belonged to their ex-boss. And of course they knew that Jiang Ning was the new boss now.

Normally they couldn't bear to eat something so expensive, but since Jiang Ning was treating them today, they suddenly felt more energized to work harder.

Jiang Ning nodded and walked into Lin Yuzhen's office.

"Brother Jing is so handsome, so nice, so charismatic and really capable of pampering his wife. I'm so envious of CEO Lin."

"Did you see the flowers in Brother Ning's hands? If he gave them to me, I'll have babies with him right now!"

"Stop dreaming, Brother Ning already has CEO Lin, why would he care about you? Quickly make an order, I want that golden pudding thing..."

In the office.

Lin Yuzhen heard footsteps but didn't even look up.

"Xiao zhao, put the financial report on one side. I don't have time to look at it now, so I'll approve it tomorrow."

She was still writing something. "I have to think about the details for all these projects."

After she didn't hear her secretary, Xiao zhao, respond for a long time, Lin Yuzhen finally sensed something wasn't quite right and looked up.

The first thing she saw was a bouquet of fresh roses and she could still smell a faint fragrance from it.

This was something that would make any woman suddenly feel like her heart was beating quicker than usual!

"Jiang Ning..."

"Wifey, for you." Jiang Ning held the flowers out with both hands. "Do you like them?"

Lin Yuzhen was stunned and didn't know how to react.

She suddenly stood up and her face was all red when she realized that there were a number of employees who were still around and Jiang Ning must have just carried the flowers in like that.

Didn't that mean everybody saw the flowers?!

"These flowers..."

"Roses from Linhai are really pretty after all. I went to Linhai to buy these."

Lin Yuzhen felt her heart pounding faster.

No wonder she didn't see Jiang Ning all afternoon. He had gone to Linhai to buy flowers for her?

Could he not...pamper her so much?

"Jiang Ning, you purposely went to buy them for me?"

"If not? Is there anyone else in this world worth buying flowers for?" Jiang Ning placed the flowers in Lin Yuzhen's hands. "Do you like them?"

Lin Yuzhen nodded.

She hugged the flowers and pursed her lips together. There was a red flush on her face and there was a shyness beneath her blushing.

She could really feel how wonderful Jiang Ning was to her.

But this was the first time Jiang Ning gave her flowers.

For a long time, Lin Yuzhen didn't say anything. She just looked down at the flowers and didn't even dare to look up at Jiang Ning. She didn't know what she should say.

Should she thank him?

Or reward him?