Chapter 187 Not Capable Enough

When he got to the BMW shop, that new salesgirl had now become a sales team leader.

All the other senior sales assistants only felt regret and really wanted to slap themselves when they spotted Jiang Ning walk in.

Missing that one chance had made them miss their chance of a lifetime.

They were all ready to kill themselves when they heard what Jiang Ning wanted. "Mr Jiang, please have some tea."

This salesgirl now had her own little office so that she could take care of important customers like Jiang Ning.

"You asked for thirty 5 series cars, but we don't have so many cars in the shop right now. But I will arrange it for you as soon as possible."

This was a huge deal!

Even though she was used to Jiang Ning spending money like water, the salesgirl was still quite excited about this sale. She even started wondering if Jiang Ning was helping her so much because he liked her and she wondered if she should do something about it.

But when she thought about Lin Yuzhen, she felt there was no way she could compare herself to Lin Yuzhen.

Even if she stood in front of Jiang Ning without any clothes, he probably wouldn't even turn to look at her.

"Sure, I'll leave it to you," Jiang Ning didn't say too many unnecessary things. He pulled out his card to make the deposit. "Arrange for this as quickly as possible." "No problem, Mr Jiang. Don't worry, I will definitely get this settled for you."

She was probably going to become a sales manager after this deal. She had gone from a newbie to a manager in just a matter of months. What an incredible jump!

She didn't even tell Jiang Ning about discounts because telling a truly rich man like Jiang Ning about discounts was an insult to him.

After paying the deposit, Jiang Ning left the shop. He was assured when it came to this salesgirl.

Jiang Ning went to Lin Group and Lin Yuzhen was busy in her office.

He didn't disturb her. He just sat on the sofa as he ate an apple and played with his phone.

The entire Lin Group was very busy. It seemed like only this real boss had nothing to do.

Jiang Ning was still in a good mood when he thought about how he got to share the bed with Lin Yuzhen the night before.

They didn't do anything, but then again, why did they have to do anything? Sometimes obscured beauty was what was truly beautiful.

After a long time, Lin Yuzhen frowned, then relaxed. After flipping through several contracts, she started frowning again.

She looked up to see that Jiang Ning was happily snacking and drinking his tea while she was so busy. She called him with an annoyed tone of voice, "Hey."

"Call me 'Hubby.

"Hubbyyyyy~"

Lin Yuzhen purposely dragged the word out and Jiang Ning felt so numb all over that he pulled himself together and sat up straight. "I think you'd better just use my name."

"Jiang Ning, come over here and help me to take a look." Lin Yuzhen scoffed and said, "You're the real boss around here, so surely you have to do something, right?" She couldn't take this lying down.

It seemed as if her entire family was working for Jiang Ning, and he was just having fun.

"I won't interfere in anything business related," Jiang Ning laughed. "I don't know anything anyway."

Lin Yuzhen pouted, "I really don't know how to make a decision."

Jiang Ning got up and walked over to where she was to look at the reports on her desk.

All these proposals were from companies in Shengcheng. Lin Group's first goal was to enter Shengcheng, then expand across the country. If they didn't get the first step right, then it was harder to complete the rest.

Lin Yuzhen was under tremendous pressure and she had her reservations. It was her first time being a CEO and she had to make such an important decision right from the start.

"All these companies meet our requirements and they all have their own good points, so I really don't know how to make a choice." Lin Yuzhen could really feel the pressure of being the person in charge of steering this company. "This concerns Lin Group's future expansion, so I have to be very careful."

"Uh huh," was all Jiang Ning said.

"I mean, since you're the big boss around here, can't you at least give some suggestions?"

She didn't expect Jiang Ning to help her to choose anymore.

Lin Yuzhen looked at Jiang Ning with some guilt in her eyes. "Jiang Ning, I have to admit that I'm not capable enough."

"I'm afraid that if I'm not careful, I could make Lin Group collapse."

Lin Yuzhen started tearing up as she said these words...