Chapter 76

"Mr Jiang!"

Jiang Ning sat on the sofa and just nodded slightly, then continued drinking his own tea. Xue Xing was not here to look for him.

"CEQ Lin, I heard that your company has some issues with cash flow, so I came to see if there's anything we could help you with."

Xue Xing put it very nicely.

"Aren't you afraid that we'd go bankrupt and close down?"

Lin Yuzhen was very direct.

All the other banks had used this reason to reject her request.

Xue Xing smiled and didn't say anything.

This company wouldn't close down on account of that man sitting on the sofa. Even if Donghai Bank closed down, Lin Group wouldn't.

But of course, he had sent an order to make sure that nobody else outside the bank knew that Jiang Ning backed Lin Group, so that other banks wouldn't compete with his.

"We believe CEO Lin, and we believe in Lin Group."

Xue Xing continued to explain, "l gave Chairman Lin a call before coming. As for the loan, Donghai Bank is agreeable to provide a loan at low interest and we can allow five years for repayment. This is to ensure that we can continue to work even more closely with Lin Group in the future."

He didn't beat around the bush and explained his terms very clearly.

He hadn't come here today just to help Lin Group. He also hoped that he could have the opportunity to do more business with Lin Group, and so he offered such good terms to her.

Lin Yuzhen was stunned.

Other banks would have demanded extremely high interest even if they were willing to loan her money at this point in time.

Xue Xing had not just given her a good deal on the interest rate, but had extended the repayment period to five years. This was as good as lending them money without any strings attached.

"CEO Xue, are you sure you're not kidding?"

Lin Yuzhen found it hard to believe.

"Of course."

Xue Xing had a very serious expression on his face. "But I would need Mr Jiang to agree to my offer"

Lin Yuzhen was even more stunned.

Donghai Bank was willing to give them a loan with such favorable terms and that was already considered a loss to them. And now this offer still needed the go ahead from Jiang Ning?

She had never heard of anything like that. Who needed someone else's permission to lend your own money out?

Lin Yuzhen turned to look at Jiang Ning, but he waved his hands.

"When it comes to business operations, you guys go ahead and discuss, I won't ask about it

Xue Xing was relieved to hear this from Jiang Ning.

Of course he knew that if Jiang Ning wanted to settle this matter himself, he didn't need any money from the bank. Jiang Ning had so much wealth, it only took one word from him for all the banks to come running to him with money!

But business was business. Since Jiang Ning passed all operations to Lin Yuzhen and her father, he naturally didn't want to interfere.

Xue Xing had made a good judgment of this. "Since Mr Jiang has no opinions on this, what about CEO Lin?"

Lin Yuzhen was still in a daze. But of course she didn't have any problems with such a good deal.

"If CEO Lin is alright with everything, then we can sign the contract. I've brought it along."

Xue Xing seemed much more anxious than Lin Yuzhen to sign this contract. He didn't want to miss this opportunity to work with Lin Group.

After signing the contract, Lin Yuzhen still seemed to be in daze while Xue Xing happily left with the contract and even his footsteps were lighter.

"Jiang Ning."

Lin Yuzhen pouted. She knew Jiang Ning must have done something. "You were behind this, right?"

She felt that she was really useless. She needed Jiang Ning to help her all the time.

"Oh no, it's your own charm."

Jiang Ning looked very serious as he shook his head. "I'm not even close to him, so how could I have been behind this? He's caught onto Lin Group's potential."

Lin Yuzhen scoffed. Jiang Ning was really good at coaxing others, but did he think she would fall for that?

"Move aside! Where's Lin Yuzhen? Aren't you going to beg me for mercy?!"

"Lin Yuzhen, your company is going to close down soon and you're not going bow down to me? You'd better bow down and admit your mistake, and I could consider giving you another chance!"

There was an awfully arrogant voice coming in from outside.

Jin Ran pushed aside the staff that tried to block him as he happily continued shouting, "Lin Yuzhen, if you miss this chance, then you're really doomed this time round!"

Lin Feng was next to him and looking just as arrogant.

The last time he came here, he had been chased out by Huang Yuming. Once Lin Yuzhen went bankrupt and had to close the company, this would become his territory!

Jin Ran walked in as if he was walking around his own company. He was smug and looked down on everybody.

He wanted everyone to watch Lin Yuzhen kneel down before him to apologize and beg for mercy!

"I was wondering who on earth was pulling these dirty tricks and dared to make my wife so unhappy."

Jiang Ning walked out and his face darkened the moment he saw Jin Ran and Lin Feng. "Any last words? Quickly spit them out now."