Chapter 128

"I told you not to be in such a hurry. Why are you in such a hurry? You'll get well sooner or later," Su Mei chided him.

"I want to get well sooner, otherwise it's so tiring for Yuzhen to handle such a large company all by herself," Lin Wen smiled as he wiped away the sweat on his forehead.

He was already very happy that he could start walking.

"I said before that I'm going to repay everything I owe you and Yuzhen!"

"Who told you to do that?" Su Mei looked at him strangely. "You don't owe us anything!"

Lin Wen grabbed Su Mei's hand and continued saying mushy things.

Outside the physiotherapy room.

Lin Yuzhen was teary eyed. She was both crying and laughing at the same time.

"Not going in?" asked Jiang Ning.

"I'm not going to disrupt their lovey dovey talk." Lin Yuzhen glanced at Jiang Ning. "I'm afraid it's too mushy for me and I'll get goosebumps."

Jiang Ning couldn't help but laugh. He told himself that he had to learn from his father-in-law. Saying such things was an art in itself after all.

"Let's go then." Jiang Ning took Lin Yuzhen's hand and they left.

Brother Gou was already waiting at the door. The moment he saw Jiang Ning walk out, he quickly opened the car door.

After Jiang Ning and Lin Yuzhen got in, Brother Gou carefully closed the door and got into the driver's seat.

"Big Boss, where to?"

"The BMW shop," replied Jiang Ning.

The car started moving.

"Why are we going there again?" Lin Yuzhen had to ask.

She still remembered that time when Jiang Ning had first gone there and bought two cars, spending a million bucks in total!

In fact, one went for repairs and it was still there.

"Of course we're going there to buy a car," replied Jiang Ning casually.

Lin Yuzhen then recalled that Jiang Ning had promised to buy a car for Lin Wen once his legs recovered. After all, he was the chairman of Lin Group and he should have his own car.

She wanted to tell Jiang Ning not to spend unnecessarily but she didn't know how to tell him. Jiang Ning wasn't going to listen to her anyway.

When they reached the BMW shop, that young salesgirl spotted Jiang Ning's car license plate from afar and quickly came running out.

"Mr Jiang, Miss Lin!"

The salesgirl was full of smiles. "Are you here to collect the car? It's all fixed up and looks as good as new!"

She had put in a lot of effort into making sure Jiang Ning's car was repaired well and practically watched the car techs everyday.

"Oh never mind that car first. I need to buy a new one today," replied Jiang Ning.

"...huh?"

The salesgirl was stunned.

Another car?

She started getting excited. Did all wealthy people buy cars like buying vegetables?

Or was it that his current car's ashtray was full? Or ran out of fuel?

"Don't you have any cars?" Jiang Ning asked when he saw that she was in a daze.

"We have cars! We have cars!"The salesgirl quickly nodded. "Do you still want something from the 5 series?"

"No, it's too low end. Do you have something more high end?"

Jiang Ning shook his head. Since it was for Lin Wen, it couldn't be too low end. "If the price is too low then forget about introducing it."

The salesgirl gasped.

Lin Yuzhen gasped too.

Brother Gou felt his butt tense up.

Big Boss was too damned generous with his money!

He suddenly had two goals in life.

One, to fight as powerfully as Big Boss!

Two, to be able to show off like Big Boss!

"Sure!" The salesgirl's voice trembled a little. "The latest 7 series model,M760Li, a high performance luxury car!"

"How much is it?"

Lin Yuzhen and Brother Gou asked this question at the same time. After hearing the words 'high performance luxury car', they figured the price was definitely high. Chapter 128 Anything More Expensive

"The car itself is 2.42 million."

The salesgirl had already said that it was a luxury car. She suddenly felt that if she tried to introduce a cheaper car model, that would be an insult to Jiang Ning.

She didn't even talk about discounts.

When she heard this price, Lin Yuzhen was stunned speechless.

Brother Gou just stopped breathing and stared at Jiang Ning.

It wasn't just the two of them. All the other shocked and jealous salespersons were now staring straight at Jiang Ning.

"Anything more expensive?" Jiang Ning asked as he frowned slightly.