Chapter 127

All these years, Master Fu really didn't ask about anything. He never asked about anything that happened in Shengcheng's illegal circle.

But Zhang Cheng and the rest knew that all of Shengcheng still had to listen to Master Fu.

Even if the bosses had disagreements among each other, they would still ask Master Fu to mediate between them, and they would do whatever Master Fu told them they should do.

As long as Master Fu was still alive, then he was stil the real king of Tianhai state's illegal circle!

"Masquerade Club is still in operation and Master Fu's top killer is still around. So Master Fu still calls the shots in Shengcheng." Zhang Cheng looked at all of them coldly. "All of you had better make sure you keep your eyes peeled, don't offend Master Fu by accident, otherwise we're all dead!"

Gao Fei and the rest felt a chill down their spines and nodded.

The two words 'Master Fu' were like a huge mountain weighing down on everyone in Shengcheng's illegal circle for the last twenty odd years.

Especially that highly skilled fighter by his side, dubbed the Supreme Grim Reaper. That was a pressure that made everyone unable to lift their heads.

In front of that Grim Reaper, even someone as vicious as Lin Wu was a joke. He would die even after one move!

The air in the room was very solemn and was extremely tense.

Lin Wu and Gao Fei didn't say anything.

Shengcheng had Master Fu, the terrifying huge mountain that had ruled over them for more than twenty years. There was no way they could fight against him, so they could only dream of Master Fu slowly growing old and quietly giving up this position.

But now Donghai seemed to be quietly rising. This fatty piece of meat didn't have any owner right now!

"Tell you what, we won't make any move yet." Zhang Cheng took a while to think. "But keep a close eye on things. Both Master Fu's side and Donghai. Once anything moves, tell me immediately."

"Got it!" everyone replied in unison.

Everyone in Shengcheng worked well together because everyone was very intelligent.

If Master Fu didn't make any move, then none of them would move.

Especially since Zhou Hua disappeared overnight. This was too severe a blow to everyone.

Zhou Hua was someone who had backing from the north, but he had actually quietly just disappeared like that. Just hearing about it made one's hair stand on end.

Shengcheng didn't move,and neither did the cities around Donghai. All those people who originally had their eye on Donghai had no choice but to shrink back.

Donghai was all quiet for now.

But Jiang Ning knew very well that many people were eyeing Donghai right now.

None of them dared to rush in, but they were all waiting for a chance.

A chance?

That would depend on Jiang Ning's mood, and when he would give them this chance.

For the time being, Jiang Ning wasn't free.

All his thoughts were on Lin Yuzhen now.

It was a good time to let Lin Group rise up during this time of peace and quiet. The company could get off to a good start and develop itself further.

That way, his wife would have more confidence and won't say that she wasn't worthy of him.

Lin Wen was recuperating well and could try walking already.

"Slowly, go slow! Don't be in such a hurry!" Su Mei stood on one side, both nervous and excited at the same time.

She watched as Lin Wen flailed his arms about to maintain his balance. It was tough on him and his face was all red, but he continued to persevere on and clenched his teeth as he took each step. She knew how much Lin Wen longed to walk again.

"One step, two steps!"

Lin Wen always walked just 15 feet at one time. This 15 feet was easy to an ordinary person, but this was Lin Wen's target right now.

He took one step at a time, clenching his teeth and persevering, enduring the pain, and finally reached the end point.

Su Mei quickly rushed over to help him sit down. Her tears were already streaming down her face.