Chapter 116

Mr Xu was so angry that his face was completely red.

"You...you're just a bunch of unreasonable people!"

"Mr Xu!"

The secretary came running in with the security guards.

"Ask them to leave!"

Mr Xu didn't care. There was no problem as to who this factory belonged to at all. These people were obviously here to create trouble.

If he fell for their trick, then the operation of the factory would really have a problem.

The security guards moved forward.

"Who dares to move first? We're just waiting for you to make a move!"

The few men immediately got up and made their move.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

Mr Xu didn't expect them to be such good fighters. The few security guards weren't their match at all and collapsed after a few punches.

"Take him away! Stop the factory!"

The leader of the men used a hand to whack Mr Xu on the neck and he fainted. "If the rest of you don't cooperate, then forget about working here!"

"You..."

The secretary didn't dare to block the men at all, and could only watch as they took the unconscious Mr Xu away.

He quickly made a call to the headquarters and Lin Yuzhen found out what happened.

She didn't expect Lin Qiang to go as far as to sell her side of the things as well.

"This crazy man! He's completely nuts!" Lin Yuzhen was furious.

The worst part was that Lin Qiang had actually sold everything to such an unreasonable party. These thingsdidn't belong to him, but he insisted that it was theirs. He was obviously trying to snatch these things away from her!

"CEO Lin, we'd better call the police.

There's no point in talking to unreasonable people."

"Their aim is to make us call the police," Lin Yuzhen shook her head. "The moment we call the police, they'll latch onto that and say that there are issues over who owns the factory. Once the legal side steps in, our factory will have to suspend operations until everything is cleared up."

They had just signed a contract and just started production. If they suspended operations now, it wasn't just a problem of losing money.