Chapter 39

“Stop right there!”

Huang Yuming had already arranged for men to guard the entrance to the site, and their leader was Brother Gou from the other day.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Hei Hu. “Isn’t this Brother Hu? Why, have you brought more people here to work? Our site isn’t short of workers anymore, you know?”

“You’re fucking asking for it!”

Hei Hu yelled angrily, “Where’s Huang Yuming! Tell him to come out right now!”

“CEO Huang tried to strike a deal with you, but I thought Brother Hu rejected it? 6.8 million is not a very large investment, but you couldn’t bear to part with that money.”

Brother Gou didn’t pull any punches, and delivered attack after attack on Hei Hu in front of everyone.

Hei Hu’s expression immediately darkened.

Since when did small fry dare to talk to him this way!

“I’m going to bring these embarrassing things back today, and you’re going to stop me?”

He had a threatening look on his face. With a shout, the hundred men behind him held up their bats!

Brother Gou sniggered and cracked his neck. He clapped his hands and nearly 300 men came running out from the site. There were way more of them than Hei Hu and gang!

“I’ve heard all about the infamous Brother Hu. CEO Huang said that if Brother Hu wants to teach me a lesson, then I can go ahead and play this game with you!”

Whoosh whoosh whoosh – all the men behind Brother Gou took a step forward!

Hei Hu’s face became nastier.

A mere dog under Huang Yuming dared to speak so rudely to him?

“Don’t force me!” Hei Hu angrily replied.

Brother Gou used a finger to dig his ear, “The moment Brother Hu makes a move, we will also make our move. Today, it’s either you die, or I die!”

How vicious!

When it came to exchanging vicious words, Brother Gou was never afraid of anyone!

Besides, there was a grim reaper sitting in the car!

Brother Gou had witnessed how powerful Jiang Ning was, so now he was full of confidence.

Hei Hu became furious upon hearing this, the fury overtaking his head. “Whack him! Whack all these bloody idiots who don’t know what’s good for them!”

In an instant, both sides violently clashed and a huge fight broke out!

Brother Gou wielded his bat fiercely and didn’t hold back at all. He finally got a chance to prove himself in front of Jiang Ning, so if he didn’t put in effort, Jiang Ning would have spared his life previously in vain!

BANG!

BAM!

BOOM!

Brother Gou’s side definitely had an advantage in terms of numbers, and their ferocity was equally unbeatable!

The boss of their boss was right behind them, so what was there to be afraid of!

In just a few minutes, Hei Hu’s men started retreating. There were too few of them, and the other side was obviously well prepared.

Hei Hu was very strong and could take on five or six men without a problem. But Brother Gou took no chances and surrounded Hei Hu with another dozen men without any regard for Hei Hu at all.

BAM!

Brother Gou got hit by a punch on the shoulder, and he kicked Hei Hu in the stomach in retaliation. He gleefully wiped the blood from his lips, excitement overwhelming him.

“Come at me again, Brother Hu!”

“If you don’t kill me today, I’ll kill you!”

Hei Hu was so angry he clenched his teeth. He looked up and saw the men who had now become construction workers hadn’t even reacted!

“I’ve raised a bunch of ungrateful idiots!”

Hei Hu shuddered. There was no point in fighting anymore – so what if he brought back this bunch of useless idiots?

They would probably not listen to him anymore!

It made him furious!

His reputation was going down the drain this time.

“Huang Yuming, you’re really vicious! I’ll remember this!”

Hei Hu threatened, “From today onwards, I’m going to fight you to the very death!”

With that, he turned to leave.

“You come when you want to, you leave when you want to.”

There was suddenly a voice behind him. A calm yet somehow terrifying voice.

“Did you ask me first?”

Hei Hu violently came to a stop and slowly turned around.

He saw a man walking towards him.

His footsteps were light, but each step he took felt like he was stepping on Hei Hu’s heart!

Thump!

Thump!

Stepping on his heart hard, again and again!

Hei Hu suddenly felt his heart rate suddenly increase and blood rushed to his head, as if he was being watched by a fierce tiger.

“Who are you?”

Hei Hu swallowed and was shocked to hear himself – his voice had actually changed.

A deep fear rose from his heart, and it was a very strange sort of fear. He had mixed around in the illegal circles for so many years, but he had never felt fear like this before. All it took was one look at Jiang Ning, and fear would take root in his heart!