Chapter 194 $80 million

"Boss Xu, you don't have much stamina huh. Done so fast?"

"You:"

"Come along now, surely you won't abandon your own brothers?"

The two of them didn't give Xu Feng any chance to talk. They took one side each and carried him off.

They had covered Xu Feng's head with a black bag and Xu Feng had no idea where they were taking him.

He was really panicking now.

"Ahh."

The black bag around his head was suddenly removed and the blinding light made Xu Feng exclaim. He opened his eyes and got used to the light. Then he realized all his men were now kneeling on the floor with their heads bent and were completely silent.

"Boss Xu?"

Jiang Ning was sitting in front and he looked at Xu Feng. "It's the first time we're seeing each other, so let me introduce myself. My name is Jiang Ning."

"Donghai, is mine."

Xu Feng couldn't help but gulp when he heard the second sentence. If Donghai belonged to this Jiang Ning, then who was Huang Yuming? Who was this guy anyway?

"Huang Yuming merely works for me."

This next sentence from Jiang Ning made Xu Feng understand what was going on immediately. His face paled from fright. "Boss Xu, you're pretty bold and you actually dared to make trouble in Donghai. I think I've said it before, right? Donghai is my territory and I will not allow anyone to make trouble here. You don't understand? Or you don't care?"

"Stop trying to threaten me!" Xu Feng took a deep breath. "Donghai isn't yours! HUMPH! I'm telling you, all those big bosses in Shengcheng all have their eye on this place, so it won't be up to you!"

Zhang Cheng and the rest were definitely on their way here. Jiang Ning would surely perish once the big bosses of Shengcheng surrounded him!

Donghai would soon become a piece of fatty meat for them to fight over and divide up.

"Oh really? Shengcheng's side has their eye on me?"

Xu Feng didn't see any fear, nervousness or uneasiness on Jiang Ning's face. On the contrary, Jiang Ning seemed a little excited, as if he had been looking forward to this day.

Was this guy nuts?

"I don't care about them. Let's talk about us first."

Jiang Ning pointed to Xu Feng's men and said, "They came to disrupt my business, so I had to close for one day and I've made quite some losses. Plus they also damaged quite a number of things, so surely I deserve some compensation? Most importantly, they also beat up some of the brothers who work for me. The consequences of doing this are very severe."

"I won't bully you, and I won't fight with you over how you've beat up my brothers. But you have to compensate my monetary losses."

Xu Feng started to get angry. What the hell was he going on about?

He didn't care that his men had been injured, but he wanted money.

He laughed coldly, "You want money? How much?"

"I've made a rough calculation, everything adds up to $80 million. The moment we get the money, I'll let you go. If you don't send the money over, then I'm so sorry. You know, I've got this vegetable patch in the countryside and I need some fertilizer."

Xu Feng narrowed his eyes and felt cold sweat drip down his back.

"You dare to kill me?"

"What, you think you're more powerful than Zhou Hua? He's already become fertilizer, you know."

After he heard this, Xu Feng's anger was replaced with fear as his body started trembling. So Zhou Hua had really been killed by this guy and had really become fertilizer?

"$80 million..." Xu Feng clenched his teeth. All his assets were worth about $80 million in total. Jiang Ning was trying to bankrupt him!

"My rules go like this. Now it's $80 million, after one minute it will become $85 million, then $90 million. I add $5 million every minute."

Jiang Ning pulled his phone out and looked at the time. "30 seconds have passed."

Xu Feng almost puked blood from anger. "You...you're too audacious!" Xu Feng roared.

PAK!

Brother Gou slapped him across the face and Xu Feng went rolling on the floor. "Talk nicely to my Big Boss!"

"You..."

"50 seconds," continued Jiang Ning calmly.