Chapter 119

"Who are you?!" Jin Mao was on high alert now.

His men had been beaten just like that?

Jiang Ning didn't respond and started walking towards Jin Mao.

Jin Mao immediately stood up and got into a defense position, and his expression also became vicious.

"You're asking to die!" he roared.

"The one asking to die is you!"

How dare he bully Lin Yuzhen!

Jiang Ning exuded a furious air around him.

Doing anything to Lin Yuzhen was as good as ruffling Jiang Ning's feathers. Nobody was allowed to bully her, not even the slightest bit!

BOOM!

Jin Mao made the first move but collapsed anyway. There was a crack of his arm as Jiang Ning broke his bones with his bare hands.

"AHH!!!" There was a blood curdling scream.

CRAACK!

Jiang Ning didn't hold back or even say anything as he broke Jin Mao's other arm with one foot.

"Yuzhen doesn't like people to smoke in front of her."

That other hand was the hand Jin Mao used to smoke.

Even Jiang Ning didn't smoke in front of Lin Yuzhen, so Jin Mao had no right to.

In just a blink of an eye, the few people in the office had collapsed onto the floor and couldn't move anymore.

Jiang Ning then sat on the sofa and looked down at these ants in front of him. "Now we can talk. If you don't know how to, I can teach you step by step."

Jin Mao was covered in cold sweat and he was in tremendous pain.

He stared straight at Jiang Ning. He hadn't expected Lin Group to have such a powerful fellow.

"Who on earth are you? Since you dared to break my arms, Boss Hua is going to kill you!"

"Zhou Hua from Linhai. Rumor has it that he controls both sides of the law and is an unreasonable, domineering and bold man," Jiang Ning replied him directly. "So all of you think that now that there's no boss in Donghai's illegal circle, you guys can come in and take a share of this pie?"

Jin Mao was stunned. Jiang Ning actually knew who Zhou Hua was.

"So what if that's the case? My boss wants this factory! My boss wants that woman too! I'm going to have fun with her too!"

PAK!

Jiang Ning stepped forward and slapped a few teeth out of Jin Mao's mouth.

Jin Mao's mouth was instantly filled with blood.

"I wanted to give you a chance to say your last words, but it doesn't seem necessary anymore."

Jiang Ning got up and left, leaving Jin Mao and his men howling on the floor.

Lin Yuzhen was standing outside and was a little worried.

She wondered if he would be alright by himself inside the office.

"Boss Yuzhen, don't worry, nothing will happen to Big Boss," Huang Yuming consoled her. "These people don't know what's good for them at all. Since they dared to bully you, we won't let them off!"

Jiang Ning came out soon after and Lin Yuzhen immediately walked over.

"Jiang Ning, have you settled this matter?"

"All settled," Jiang Ning nodded." Just some pieces of trash that needs cleaning up, that's all."

He then turned to look at Huang Yuming. "I've tidied up the place, just throw the trash away."

"Got it!"

Huang Yuming waved a hand and some men behind him immediately walked into the office.

"Jiang Ning..."

Jiang Ning dragged Lin Yuzhen into the car. "Why are you still so stubborn?"

Why did she have to insist on solving the problem all by herself?

Lin Yuzhen didn't say anything.

"If anything happens to you, I'd go crazy."

He didn't tell her that if anything happened to her, then the entire state of Tianhai was going to suffer an earthquake from his wrath.

Lin Yuzhen became even more upset.

"I can't always rely on you."

She bit her lips. "What am I going to do now? I feel like I'm even more useless than before and I'm really not worthy of you..."

Jiang Ning glared at her. "Are you regretting it again? No way."

He didn't say anymore and just drove off with Lin Yuzhen.

In the supervisor's office, there was endless screams of pain.

The door was shut fast, and Jin Mao despaired at how soundproof the place was.

Huang Yuming sat there and looked coldly at them.

"Getting really bold huh? Don't you know where you are? How dare you come here and make trouble!"

"Does Zhou Hua think that he can take a piece of Donghai?"