Chapter 166 Agreeing to Sign

Furthermore, the party they had been talking to all this while was Shanshan Group, so how could they suddenly not be suitable? She hadn't even heard of this Yulong Group before.

"Why didn't you let me ask him some more?"

Lin Yuzhen walked over and Jiang Ning poured a cup of tea for her.

"Have a cup of tea and quench your throat," laughed Jiang Ning. "He came prepared, so no matter what you ask, he'll have an answer for you, and you'd run out of things to ask."

"There's definitely a problem."

"Of course there's a problem."

Jiang Ning took his phone out. He already felt that there was a problem from the moment Gao Yong started speaking.

When he heard that the investor was being changed to this Yulong Group, Jiang Ning immediately sent this name to Fei and made him investigate this company's background as quickly as possible.

There was a BIG problem alright.

"Look at it yourself."

Jiang Ning passed his phone to Lin Yuzhen. She put down her tea and looked at it.

Her expression grew nastier and nastier and even looked angry.

"The biggest shareholder of this Yulong Group is actually the Yu family of Shengcheng?"

That Yu family that nearly ruined her!

How did Gao Yong get entangled with them?

"Didn't think of it, eh? The Yu family has started their retaliation."

Jiang Ning didn't have much expression on his face and she couldn't tell if he was angry or not. He didn't care about this tiny Yu family. He was just curious. Were these ants really tired of living?

"They're probably trying to use this project to make Lin Group suffer tremendous losses. What a great plan," remarked Jiang Ning calmly.

"But how did they manage to get to Gao Yong so easily? He's a very senior staff at Lin Group!"

Lin Yuzhen didn't tell him that Lin Wen had praised Gao Yong several times and told her that Gao Yong's experience and ability could help her, especially since Gao Yong wasn't ambitious, so he was a safe character.

"All humans have weaknesses." Jiang Ning glanced at Lin Yuzhen. "A person with no weakness doesn't exist."

Lin Yuzhen couldn't be bothered to ask about what Jiang Ning's weakness was.

Her mind was filled with nothing but Lin Group's expansion.

If she really let Gao Yong sign the contract, then they would have fallen for the Yu family's trap. They would have lost money, but on top of that, they would have lost the chance to work with Shanshan Group, and worse still, their credibility would be lost because they broke their promise to them so suddenly.

If this happened just as Lin Group wanted to expand, then how was the company going to continue in the future?

This was a really wicked move!

"What do we do now?"

"Let him sign the contract."

Jiang Ning tapped a finger on the table.

Lin Yuzhen thought she heard him wrongly.

Agree to let him sign?

This contract was definitely problematic but Jiang Ning asked her to get Gao Yong to sign?

But Lin Yuzhen could tell from Jiang Ning's expression that he wasn't joking.

"Ok."

She didn't ask any further. Since Jiang Ning said so, then naturally he had it all planned out.

Lin Yuzhen walked back to her desk, picked up the phone and called Gao Yong.

Gao Yong had gotten back to his office and was still thinking about what sort of surprise Xu Ruyun had in store for him at night. He was looking forward to it.

Just as he was thinking about it, the phone rang. He immediately picked it up when he saw that it was Lin Yuzhen's work number.

"CEO Lin, you're agreeable? No problem, CEO Lin, rest assured I will get this done."

Gao Yong's eyes were smiling and his face was filled with excitement after he put the phone down.

He clenched his fist tightly. "Beautiful! Beautiful!"

He couldn't wait any longer and wanted to strike while the iron was hot. He called Xu Ruyun right away, "Manager Xu, I think we don't have to wait till tonight. Bring the contract over, let's find a place to sign it now."

He didn't want to wait a minute longer!

Xu Ruyun had just finished preparing the contract.

She smiled a little seductively as she looked at Yu Fang sitting across her.

"Young Master Yu, it seems like Gao Yong can't wait."