Chapter 58

CLAP CLAP CLAP –

When Lin Wen and the rest entered the main hall of the office, everyone started applauding.

“We welcome the chairman!” Huang Yuming shouted loudly.

“We welcome the chairman!” the crowd shouted in unison.

Huang Yuming went up and addressed the crowd happily, “Everyone, I would like to officially announce that this company has changed its name to Lin Group. Lin Wen will be the chairman, Lin Yuzhen will be the general manager. As for me, I have finally completed my mission, so I can retire in glory now!”

Everyone suddenly understood what was going on. So Huang Yuming had been working for Lin Wen all this while?

What a shocker!

“All company matters will be handled by Chairman Lin Wen, so I hope all of you can cooperate with him and make this company even better than before!”

Huang Yuming had officially handed the company over.

With that, he pushed Lin Wen to the front, and there was a round of applause.

“Thank you everyone.”

Lin Wen was touched and excited at the same time, so he didn’t really know what to say. He looked at Jiang Ning and saw Jiang Ning nod at him, so he continued, “I won’t let all of you down, I will work hard to make this company better. To let everyone here lead better lives!”

There was another round of applause.

The whole handover ceremony wasn’t complicated since all the procedures had been completed beforehand.

To the workers, there was no difference besides a change in the owner, so they weren’t too bothered.

Huang Yuming didn’t interfere too much into the operations before this either. So as long as Lin Wen kept everything status quo and allowed everyone to continue working the same way as before, that was enough for them.

When Lin Wen saw his newly renovated office, he immediately turned to thank Huang Yuming.

“Yuming, my brother, I really don’t know how to thank you!”

This company used to be Huang Yuming’s, but now he had willingly given it to Lin Wen – this was doing him a tremendous favor.

But when Huang Yuming heard Lin Wen call him a brother, he quickly replied, “Oh no no, you’re being too polite with me. This company was set up for you and your daughter to take over in the first place.”

“All I did was to help you to manage it for the past few years. Now the time has come for me to hand it over to you, and I believe you can give these employees a better life ahead!”

Huang Yuming called Jiang Ning ‘Big Boss’, while Jiang Ning was Lin Wen’s son-in-law. How could Lin Wen say Huang Yuming was his brother – they were definitely not of the same rank at all.

“Go ahead and familiarize yourselves with everything here. If you need anything, just call me.”

Huang Yuming then left.

“Dad, Jiang Ning named you the chairman and named me the general manager. What about himself?”

Lin Yuzhen had some doubts. It was obvious that this company actually belonged to Jiang Ning, and Huang Yuming was just running it for him.

Lin Wen and Su Mei both shook their heads. Jiang Ning didn’t say anything about that.

Meanwhile.

Jiang Ning was downstairs!

There were 50 men in front of him, and they were all elites handpicked by Huang Yuming.

“So you guys are the elites that Yuming mentioned?”

Jiang Ning took a few glances at them and was amused.

If these people could be considered elites, then that was cheapening the meaning of the word itself.

There was a look of disdain on his face and he didn’t hide it at all. He shook his head, “I’m a little disappointed.”

The faces of all 50 men fell immediately.

Jiang Ning had gone too far by looking down on them like this.

These were all men groomed by Huang Yuming. Even though they hadn’t had to fight all these years, they were confident that they were equal or better than others, and they only needed an opportunity to prove what they could do!

But now, a man had suddenly appeared in front of them and talked to them like that. Who would take this lying down?

“What right do you have to say such things about us?”

One of them stood up straight and spoke coldly, “We only listen to CEO Huang, who are you even!”

Huang Yuming was observing from afar, and cursed in his heart. This chap was too bold for his own good, how could he talk like that to Big Boss?!

If Jiang Ning hadn’t told him to stay out of sight, he would have kicked that fellow hard by now for being so rude.

Huang Yuming couldn’t understand at all. Jiang Ning had taken the company from him and let Lin Wen be the chairman and Lin Yuzhen be the general manager. But he had put himself as the head of security.

This title wasn’t worthy of Jiang Ning at all!

But this was Jiang Ning’s decision, so naturally he didn’t question it.

“CEO Huang, what do you think Big Boss is trying to do?”

Brother Gou was standing behind Huang Yuming and couldn’t understand what was happening at all. “All these guys here are our best fighters, and Big Boss doesn’t think much of them?”