Chapter 118

Lin Yuzhen started getting angry.

"You're being unreasonable!"

"Hahaha, I am unreasonable alright!"

Jin Mao wasn't angry at all, and got excited instead.

When it came to this pure type of woman like Lin Yuzhen, he had an even stronger desire to conquer her.

To men, after they had seen too many women who were well experienced in life, this pure and fresh Lin Yuzhen was simply too attractive!

He even wondered if he could play with her after Zhou Hua got tired of her.

"I said earlier that we're taking over this factory." Jin Mao didn't care to be polite at all. "I don't care about this problem of ownership. Lin Qiang sold this factory to us and he's already taken the money. So we have a stake in this factory. As for how much share we have in this factory, we can talk about it later."

He ignored Lin Yuzhen's furious expression, "Otherwise we could bring this case to court, but then the factory will have to suspend operations, and you can start thinking about how you're going to account to those clients of yours."

This man was being totally unreasonable!

Lin Yuzhen clenched her teeth. She was really furious now.

This was squeezing Lin Group by the neck to force them to comply!

Lin Qiang probably thought of this already. He was so despicable!

"CEO Lin, you don't have to be troubled over this. Actually I have another solution."

Jin Mao flicked his cigarette ash when he saw how Lin Yuzhen was so angry and suddenly laughed naughtily, "As long as you go with our boss, Boss Hua, then this factory is still yours, plus you'd be Lady Boss. How's that?"

"Shameless!" Lin Yuzhen yelled.

She had never seen someone so unreasonable.

It was obvious that there was no room for negotiation. This man had come here to disgust her.

"All of you are scoundrels!" Lin Yuzhen continued shouting at him, "This factory belongs to my company so you can forget about taking it from me! If you want to fight in court,go ahead!"

This was the first time she was so insistent.

She then turned to leave.

"Wait a minute!"

Jin Mao's expression fell. With a shout, two men immediately blocked Lin Yuzhen's way.

"CEO Lin, you even dare to threaten me now? Why don't you go ask around if our boss has ever failed to get what he wanted?" He scoffed coldly, "Since you're here, then you can forget about leaving until we get everything clearly sorted out!"

Lin Yuzhen's heart started to tremble.

What did these people want?

"Security!" Lin Yuzhen immediately shouted.

"HAHAHA security? Your security guards are as good as trash! There's no point even if more of them come!" Jin Mao laughed disdainfully. "I'll kill every one of them off!"

BAM!

BAM!

Suddenly a figure flashed past like lightning.

He reached Lin Yuzhen in an instant and gave two punches.

The two men blocking Lin Yuzhen flew out like cannonballs, crashing hard against the walls and puked fresh blood.

JIn Ma's expression immediately changed.

"Jiang Ning!"

Lin Yuzhen felt like she was going to cry.

She wanted to settle this problem herself, but she couldn't do it all by herself.

"They...they bullied me!" Lin Yuzhen pouted and pointed at Jin Mao.

Jiang Ning quickly pulled Lin Yuzhen behind him and patted her back. "No need to be scared, I'm here, so don't be scared."

Lin Yuzhen was still upset.

"I'm sorry, I'm too useless. I wanted to settle it myself and not trouble you, but..."

Jiang Ning shook his head and put his finger on her lips to stop her from carrying on. "Silly girl, you're meant for doing big things. How could I let you do lowly things like cleaning up this sort of trash?"

"Be good, wait for me outside."

With that, Jang Ning's expression instantly changed as he turned to glare at Jin Mao. He looked like he was glaring at a prey that must die!