Chapter 98

"What?"

"I'm referring to company matters. l'll settle them myself,I can do it."

Lin Yuzhen turned and her expression was resolute.

"Sure."

Jiang Ning smiled and didn't say much, but just nodded.

At this time.

Ministry of Health, in the office of the director in charge of food and drug safety.

There was one more person seated next to Lin Qiang. He was leaning against a sofa, smoking a cigarette and looking very snobbish.

"This new Lin Group has left out so much paperwork but they dare to proceed with production. That's irresponsible of them."

The man seated on the sofa frowned, "Luo, this matter is under your jurisdiction, right?"

"Jin,you've come all the way to Donghai just to talk about this?" Director Luo looked at Jin Long seated on the sofa and he couldn't help but chortle.

The two knew each other for many years and were quite close privately.

Since Lin Qiang was around today, it was very obvious what Jin Long meant to say.

"Of course not," laughed Jin Long."I know you love drinking tea, so l've gotten you a batch of good tea. Since I happened to pass through Donghai, I brought it over to you."

He glanced at Lin Qiang and Lin Qiang immediately passed Director Luo a box of tea.

Director Luo's eyes immediately lit up. He took the box of tea and tried to estimate how much there was inside by weighing it in his hands.

"We're all old friends so why bother bringing anything. Are these tea leaves expensive? I don't dare to accept it if it's too expensive!"

His hands seemed to be refusing the tea.

"Oh no, it's not expensive at all. I bought it from the village so it's not worth too much," Jin Long said with a smile. "This tea is really delicious, so take your time to drink it."

He then got up and Lin Qiang also got up.

"I'll make a move first. Come to Shengcheng when you have time, call me and I'll make arrangements."

Director Luo got up and saw them out, then came back and closed the door.He opened up box of tea and there was glee in his eyes. He immediately closed the box carefully and stuffed it into the lowest drawer of his desk.

"Wu, I've just gotten a complaint. Go take a look at new Lin Group and see if they've not complied with any manufacturing laws. If you get solid evidence, you know what to do,right?"

The front half of these words weren't important. The back half were pretty much instructions.

After hanging up, Director Luo narrowed his eyes into a slit.

He wasn't new at this. He kept one eye closed on some of these matters in the first place. But if someone caught any loopholes, then he would just make a few comments.Those who knew how to behave would be let off with a little fine or be ordered to make some changes.

As for those who didn't know how to behave, there were plenty of ways to play with them.

He wondered if he should do something if the new Lin Group had people who knew how to behave.

Lin Qiang walked out with Jin Long and got into the car.

"So sorry that I had to trouble CEO Jin to come all the way here."

Lin Qiang was fairly polite.

As the second in charge of the Jin family, Jin Long was of very high standing as well. The fact that he had come personally to Donghai showed the Jin family stand on things.

"In all of Tianhai province, nobody dares to offend the Jins."

Jin Long scoffed. He didn't care for Lin Qiang's bootlicking.

He had heard such words countless times.

Besides, he looked down on the Lins.

They had actually allowed a cripple to snatch their most important assets. Didn't they feel embarrassed about it?

"This is just the first round to beat Lin Wen half dead.Later there will be many more rounds to beat him until he can't even lift his head!" Jin Long smiled coldly. "In order to deal with others, you have to use your brain and ride on others' influence. Understand?"

He was only a little older than Lin Qiang, but he spoke like he was speaking to someone of the younger generation.

"Yes yes yes," Lin Qiang nodded vigorously and politely replied,"Thank you for teaching me this."

"Alright l'Il go back first. Luo will take care of his side. Clear on what I asked you to do?"